JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herd's red card

+2
roadoftrinity
QBVILLA
6 posters

Go down

Herd's red card Empty Herd's red card

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Just been overturned.Fcuk you Hodgson you woolly headed fuckpig
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Herd's red card Empty Re: Herd's red card

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:51 pm

There was obviously nothing in it, Olsson trying to claim that he kicked at him. Twat.

Thing is, even though we played shite, up until Herd been sent off the Baggies were not in the game at all, plus the fact it was Herds job to mark Olsson of corners and then he scored, and just caused havock of every set piece.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Too fecking late now
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:11 pm

IMO, Herd is a player to look out for. He was playing well up until he got sent off, and last time he played at right back, I thought he done very well.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm

At least the powers that be are now prepared to review incidents like this in a sensible way, instead of burying their heads in the sand. That's a step forward. The next step is to improve the refereeing standards so the twat with the whistle get's it right in the first place. When that happens we'll know the correct result of games, decided by the teams and not by the referees fuckups as is too often the case.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Dowd has been dropped from the premiership panel for the weekend, big fecking deal. He has cost Villa 3 points a the end of the day
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Dowd has been dropped from the premiership panel for the weekend, big fecking deal. He has cost Villa 3 points a the end of the day

To be fair to Dowd, the linesman has put his flag across his chest to signal a penalty and told Dowd that Herd stamped on a player. Ref doesnt have much choice there really when he has had his back turned.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I take your comment on board ROT, but FFS the ref was probably nearer to the incident anyway, he must have seen what was going on.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Dowd has been dropped from the premiership panel for the weekend, big fecking deal. He has cost Villa 3 points a the end of the day

To be fair to Dowd, the linesman has put his flag across his chest to signal a penalty and told Dowd that Herd stamped on a player. Ref doesnt have much choice there really when he has had his back turned.

So perhaps Dowd's been dropped because he didn't red-card the Villa defender for his dangerous tackle on Long, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 pm

jpr60 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

So perhaps Dowd's been dropped because he didn't red-card the Villa defender for his dangerous tackle on Long, eh?

I thought that was an awful challenge and deserved a red card, but two wrongs dont make a right do they JPR
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I thought that was an awful challenge and deserved a red card, but two wrongs dont make a right do they JPR

Most certainly not, Young Lutes! By the way, is it true you've been wearing a syrup? Rumour has it................

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Think that is likely, it was a dangerous tackle and right in front of him, also when Hutton clashed heads and was bleeding, the ref looked at it and played on as West Brom had the ball and we looking to attack, from their own half, when play stopped Hutton had to be subbed with a head injury.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Difference is some fans can see that their own players sometimes are in the wrong whereas others can see no wrong in their team Wink

JPR, what you on about a syrup, I have a full(ish) head of hair Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Difference is some fans can see that their own players sometimes are in the wrong whereas others can see no wrong in their team Wink

And there I was thinking you was a skin - so "Ginge" would relate to your own hair being, err, reddish?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 pm

jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Difference is some fans can see that their own players sometimes are in the wrong whereas others can see no wrong in their team Wink

And there I was thinking you was a skin - so "Ginge" would relate to your own hair being, err, reddish?

Nothing wrong with being a redhead, but no, not me.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Nothing wrong with being a redhead, but no, not me.

Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum