JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"anton ferdinand, we know what you are"

+4
jak
Billy Bonds
FrenchSpur
mikey
8 posters

Go down

"anton ferdinand, we know what you are" Empty "anton ferdinand, we know what you are"

Post  mikey Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:20 pm

sums chelsea club up to be honest. captained by a tnuc, supported by stnuc.

mikey

Back to top Go down

"anton ferdinand, we know what you are" Empty Re: "anton ferdinand, we know what you are"

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 pm

mikey wrote:sums chelsea club up to be honest. captained by a tnuc, supported by stnuc.

Always has been.... I guess you are too young to remember the scenes in the Shed every time they played at home during the early 80's..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

"anton ferdinand, we know what you are" Empty Re: "anton ferdinand, we know what you are"

Post  mikey Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:29 pm

i am. any particular antics?

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 pm

mikey wrote:i am. any particular antics?

There were fights pretty well every home game... A lot of people went there for that reason only. There were often serious injuries and even the odd death... It wasnt just Chelscum but they were known for it..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:57 pm

mikey wrote:sums chelsea club up to be honest. captained by a tnuc, supported by stnuc.

Mikey not every single chelsea fan is a tnuc m8 tbh.
Í dont like john terry always thought he was a bit of a dik head...But if these accusations turn out to be true, Not only stripped of his england captain band, But imho, Sacked by chelsea and never to kick a ball aagain as a proffesional ...thats if he has said those thing to Anton

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Isn't Anton Ferdinand the bloke who had to visit his sick grandmother on the IOW, when he was really off partying in the States? Suspect

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm

jak wrote:Isn't Anton Ferdinand the bloke who had to visit his sick grandmother on the IOW, when he was really off partying in the States? Suspect

Yep, I'm sure he did. At West Ham.

The thing about this whole situation, Ferdinand hasn't help any of it. At least with Patric Evra, he has come out and said he thinks Suarez was racist, we have to wait and see the outcome of that. But Ferdinand, and QPR, just keept on releasing strange statements, saying they are not happy with Terry, but won't actually say if Ferdinand felt he was racist or not.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:04 pm

jak wrote:Isn't Anton Ferdinand the bloke who had to visit his sick grandmother on the IOW, when he was really off partying in the States? Suspect

Yup.
And Terry's being treated as guilty until proven innocent. If he called Ferdinand a "thick tnuc" like he says that's a perfectly reasonable description of Jar-Jar.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:34 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

Yep, I'm sure he did. At West Ham.

The thing about this whole situation, Ferdinand hasn't help any of it. At least with Patric Evra, he has come out and said he thinks Suarez was racist, we have to wait and see the outcome of that. But Ferdinand, and QPR, just keept on releasing strange statements, saying they are not happy with Terry, but won't actually say if Ferdinand felt he was racist or not.

I doubt he is allowed to talk about it if the rozzers are involved
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 pm

If Terry did this, he deserves to be made an example of. He should be SETTING an example, to be honest. What this has done is show just how far the Kick It Out Campaign has to go. Anyone who goes to games hears casual racist comments time after time, the Chelsea fans who were singing last night shouldn't be hard to find and they should be banned, but I bet they won't be. Ugly, isns't it?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Bedshammer wrote:If Terry did this, he deserves to be made an example of. He should be SETTING an example, to be honest. What this has done is show just how far the Kick It Out Campaign has to go. Anyone who goes to games hears casual racist comments time after time, the Chelsea fans who were singing last night shouldn't be hard to find and they should be banned, but I bet they won't be. Ugly, isns't it?

If they can prove Terry has made racist comments he must have the book thrown at him.
There's just something a bit slippery about Anton.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 am

I don't think Anton's slippery. He's as dim as feck but I don't think for a moment he'd make something like this up.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 am

Bedshammer wrote:I don't think Anton's slippery. He's as dim as feck but I don't think for a moment he'd make something like this up.

A bloke who can tell bare faced lies about visiting his sick grandmother can do anything.
The thing is that since the original allegation Anton hasn't said much at all but as I said if Terry has racially abused him, then the powers that be should come down on him like a ton of bricks.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 am

Looking at the little bits of crap that has come out about this, the consensus I get, is that Ferdinand never heard him say anything. However, after the game Terry said he wasn't been racist, he just repeated back what Ferdinand had said.

I think Terry could have got himself into trouble, if Ferdinand didn't realise any of that happened on the pitch.

Anyway, all that is a bit of guess work but it would explain Ferdinand been fine with Terry after the game, then the silence, followed by QPR's complaint after seeing Terry's interview when questioned about the TV coverage.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 am

No there is a video of Terry denying he called him a Blick Cnut... So something was obviously said and Ferdinand did react to it....

I am not sure what Terry alleges he said...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 am

Terry is a cnut and he is shit defender now on top of that.

The best thing that could happen is he gets dropped and doesn't go to Euros.. Dread to think what will happen to us with him and Ferdinand at the back next summer..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Looking at the little bits of crap that has come out about this, the consensus I get, is that Ferdinand never heard him say anything. However, after the game Terry said he wasn't been racist, he just repeated back what Ferdinand had said.

I think Terry could have got himself into trouble, if Ferdinand didn't realise any of that happened on the pitch.

Anyway, all that is a bit of guess work but it would explain Ferdinand been fine with Terry after the game, then the silence, followed by QPR's complaint after seeing Terry's interview when questioned about the TV coverage.

But if anton never heard anything why would he repeat back some thing he could'nt have heard in the 1st place

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Looking at the little bits of crap that has come out about this, the consensus I get, is that Ferdinand never heard him say anything. However, after the game Terry said he wasn't been racist, he just repeated back what Ferdinand had said.

But if anton never heard anything why would he repeat back some thing he could'nt have heard in the 1st place

Terry could be lieing and that was his attempted to get out of it?

This is the way I see it, which could of course be competely wrong and it's from the bit's of crap I've read in the media -

There was TV footage of Terry looking like he said something racist to Ferdinand, after the game, when questioned about it, Terry said the following -

"I'm disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand," he said. "I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term. I would never say such a thing, and I'm saddened that people would think so."

According to all the leaks to the papers from the Ferdinand camp, Ferdinand was unaware of Terry accusing him of this and only became aware of the race controversy seeing it on Twitter on the coach home.

Personally, I think Terry could be in trouble here.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Was it another QPR team member making the allegations? Just a thought. It's all a bit weird, but the chanting Chelsea fans the other night have shown themselves and their club up, regardless.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:28 pm

What a load of fuss, when you think about it. The story is someone has called someone else a bad name or has used bad language to someone else. This is not the school playground here, we're talking multi-millionaire professional sportsmen!
Two things spring to mind :
1) Either Terry "mans-up" and stands by what he said (in which case Ferdinand has every right to retaliate in an appropriate manner) or retires from football because he really is a brainless berk.
2) Shouldn't we stop following these blokes around, waiting for them to pay for sex with women old enough to be their grandmothers or get falling-down drunk whenever possible - setting their house on fire by using fireworks indoors has a certain slapstick humour to it I suppose - and just ignore them? They won't go away, of course but perhaps they'll seem less important to us after all.
What I'm trying to say is we should all have better things to occupy our minds - let's get on with life and forget these often pathetic trivialities.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down