JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spurs tonight

+8
Billy Bonds
jak
villainies
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
jpr60
FrenchSpur
Jay.P.A
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spurs tonight - Page 3 Empty Re: Spurs tonight

Post  Tilton Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:14 pm

He probably classes 0-2 away from home against Spurs as an ok result.

It can be very frustrating to watch when he clearly needs to change things on the pitch but refuses to do so. I know that's the same with a lot of managers but with him it's almost stubborness. It's like he doesn't want to admit that he set the team up wrong.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:19 pm

He is a negative shit manager and i'd see us lose games if it meant he was to go.

Lerner we can accept being a mid table team but at least appoint someone who wants to win games rather then a twat who plays Heskey and Hutton as wingers!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:23 pm

I thought Heskey was the new Franz Beckenbauer? What's happened?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Yep, I expected us to lose last night, hell I even expected us to lose by more then we did, I know Spurs have a better team then us and that doesn't bother me (not like I can do anything to change that fact) All I want is to see us go out there and give it a go though, the team and tactics was awful, 5 defenders on the pitch, one of them playing on the wing, a slow donkey of a striker playing on the other wing which we spent £10m on a player for that very position who was sat on the bench all night.

2-0 down at half time, the defensive tactic didn't work might as well made a few attaching substitutions and tried to get back on level terms even if it meant conceeding more, but no same tactics of first half, whats the point in that, might as well forfeit the match and rested the players as there was no attempt to salvage anything.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Yeh well I'm shattered today, wasn't home till nearly 2am. Work is killing me I want to sleep.

If work is killing you i ,,,then watching that game must have been pure hell Beds

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Respite Villa fans - you don't have to feel so bad. 'Arry reckons his Tottingham team could win the league (no, honestly) so you lost 2-0 at the home of the champions of England - not so bad after all, eh? EH? Oh.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Yeh well I'm shattered today, wasn't home till nearly 2am. Work is killing me I want to sleep.

If work is killing you i ,,,then watching that game must have been pure hell Beds

What the feck would you know about work Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Yep, I expected us to lose last night, hell I even expected us to lose by more then we did, I know Spurs have a better team then us and that doesn't bother me (not like I can do anything to change that fact) All I want is to see us go out there and give it a go though, the team and tactics was awful, 5 defenders on the pitch, one of them playing on the wing, a slow donkey of a striker playing on the other wing which we spent £10m on a player for that very position who was sat on the bench all night.

2-0 down at half time, the defensive tactic didn't work might as well made a few attaching substitutions and tried to get back on level terms even if it meant conceeding more, but no same tactics of first half, whats the point in that, might as well forfeit the match and rested the players as there was no attempt to salvage anything.

You're right, Av, if your team gives their all and loses, you can ask no more than that but last night they went like lambs to the slaughter. I watched them closely because I was willing them to win. I was disappointed, you Villa fans are right to be distraught.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:26 pm

The thing that pisses me off more than anything is how he didnt even try changing things at half time when it was so obvious his boring tactics were doing anything but work. First sub on after about 70 mins and then second sub with three minutes left, what a load of bollox. I have had the piss taken out of me all day today (even more so than usual Jak) because of that pathetic non display last night
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:01 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The thing that pisses me off more than anything is how he didnt even try changing things at half time when it was so obvious his boring tactics were doing anything but work. First sub on after about 70 mins and then second sub with three minutes left, what a load of bollox. I have had the piss taken out of me all day today (even more so than usual Jak) because of that pathetic non display last night

Come her Luton. You need a cuddle. Hugz There. Feeling better now?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The thing that pisses me off more than anything is how he didnt even try changing things at half time when it was so obvious his boring tactics were doing anything but work. First sub on after about 70 mins and then second sub with three minutes left, what a load of bollox. I have had the piss taken out of me all day today (even more so than usual Jak) because of that pathetic non display last night
Laughing

aww poor thing.

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum