JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beds

2 posters

Go down

Beds Empty Beds

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 pm

How was the game yesterday? Haven't seen/read much at all thanks to a day at the o2, apart from a lot of praise for Danny Potts.

Back to top Go down

Beds Empty Re: Beds

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:How was the game yesterday? Haven't seen/read much at all thanks to a day at the o2, apart from a lot of praise for Danny Potts.

And Nolan got motm again,,fuk knows how he went awol...must be ever game he gets it

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:How was the game yesterday? Haven't seen/read much at all thanks to a day at the o2, apart from a lot of praise for Danny Potts.

And Nolan got motm again,,fuk knows how he went awol...must be ever game he gets it

Oh well. 3 points is 3 points, and only a point behind Soton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Danny Potts had a great game, very composed and managed to look both 12 years old and exactly like his dad. Hoping for good things from him - at one stage we had 4 academy graduates on the pitch yesterday. Sadly, I'm starting to doubt if Freddie Sears will make the grade. And Piquionne is Diamante #2.
There were those who thought Potts should have got MotM, but I won't comment on that. I won't say Nolan was MotM for me, but his contribution is sometimes overlooked, as is Faubert's.

Can't believe you went to the O2 and didn't take advantage of a £15 ticket for yesterday, though. You could have walked to the O2 after the game. For shame.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh, and Scummers only managed a draw today. Onwards and upwards.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Danny Potts had a great game, very composed and managed to look both 12 years old and exactly like his dad. Hoping for good things from him - at one stage we had 4 academy graduates on the pitch yesterday. Sadly, I'm starting to doubt if Freddie Sears will make the grade. And Piquionne is Diamante #2.
There were those who thought Potts should have got MotM, but I won't comment on that. I won't say Nolan was MotM for me, but his contribution is sometimes overlooked, as is Faubert's.

Can't believe you went to the O2 and didn't take advantage of a £15 ticket for yesterday, though. You could have walked to the O2 after the game. For shame.

Between paying to get to London, eating, and drinks at the o2 couldn't afford it. I ended up stranded at Colchester after missing my last train thanks to crowd control at the o2 (my fault Mad ) and had to pay £40 for a taxi so it's lucky I didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Good to hear about Potts though, and I agree with regards to Sears. Just hasn't improved since he broke into the team. Looks better as a winger, but still hasn't kicked on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum