JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCLEISH

+6
ADRIAN_1976
FrenchSpur
Billy Bonds
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villanfromluton
10 posters

Go down

MCLEISH Empty MCLEISH

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Feck off you big lump of turd, you have fceked up my bj tonight and generally messed up my day, and not even worrying yet about my shite day tomorrow with plastic scousers Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

MCLEISH Empty Re: MCLEISH

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Mcliesh Out!!!!

returned my Stoke tickets today, guy behind counter said they are getting loads of returns on all tickets after yesterday.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Arsenal game will be my last game for a while, can't be bothered to spend the time going to the game as it's just dull. That's if I actually bother to leave the pub to go on the game on Wednesday.

Personally, I don't just blame McLeish, however I would prefer it if he was sacked now, I'm not completely convinced our season would have been much more exciting with Mark Hughes or who ever else as manager.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Apparently his contact had just been extended too cheers

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Apparently his contact had just been extended too cheers

He's got an extended Contact.... whats that mean a good cuddle or something ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:24 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Arsenal game will be my last game for a while, can't be bothered to spend the time going to the game as it's just dull. That's if I actually bother to leave the pub to go on the game on Wednesday.

Personally, I don't just blame McLeish, however I would prefer it if he was sacked now, I'm not completely convinced our season would have been much more exciting with Mark Hughes or who ever else as manager.

Agree with that.. the hierarchy were the ones that let a wage bill become 80% which basically left us with no money and a shit defence... then to put the icing on the cake we employ this bufoon..

I think it would be more exciting with Hughes in charge.. the football is way tooo negative and the players are showing no fight..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Arsenal game will be my last game for a while, can't be bothered to spend the time going to the game as it's just dull. That's if I actually bother to leave the pub to go on the game on Wednesday.

Agree with that.. the hierarchy were the ones that let a wage bill become 80% which basically left us with no money and a shit defence... then to put the icing on the cake we employ this bufoon..

I think it would be more exciting with Hughes in charge.. the football is way tooo negative and the players are showing no fight..

Yeah you'd lose every game 4-3 instead of 1-0. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Yeah you'd lose every game 4-3 instead of 1-0. Very Happy

If the team was actually trying to win the game though then that would be far better

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 am

Defeat though painful can be accepted by fans if they've seen their team actually have a go at the opposition.That hasn't been the case with us this season.Unacceptable, and the manager has to take responsibilty.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:35 pm

If you think about the appointment of McLeish as Villa manager it showed a total disregard for the Villa supporters. I think Lerner should have taken more notice of their feelings.
I think it shows an arrogance in Lerner, there were other options that would have been more acceptable to the fans and better for the club. I just can't imagine what possessed him to make such an abrasive decision.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Jak, I agree with you. I dont think he was first choice by a long way, but perhaps was the only one who would accept the job under the conditions set by the owner
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jak, I agree with you. I dont think he was first choice by a long way, but perhaps was the only one who would accept the job under the conditions set by the owner

I do believe Lerner tapped McLeish up. What was it, 2 days between resigning at Birmingham and accepting the Villa job?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:29 am

You fickle bunch of feckers, give the guy a chance
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Still want to give him a chance you fools.. Get this clown out ASAP and tell him to take Warnock Hutton Collins with him!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:You fickle bunch of feckers, give the guy a chance
Chance given now **** OFF!!!!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down