JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delph on loan to Leeds

2 posters

Go down

Delph on loan to Leeds Empty Delph on loan to Leeds

Post  villahagler69 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 pm

I dont mind this as it makes sense to both clubs and the player. What again fecks me off with Villa and Randy Lerner is the usual bullshit logic about transfers.
We played 2 games in 48 hours a couple of weeks back and McLeish stated that the team was "short on numbers" hence the reason why we couldnt make many changes for those fixtures.
So what do the clever knobs at Villa do, they let another player go out on loan and when asked today whether Delph would be replaced McLeish stated that as it was only short term deal probably not.

Our owner and CEO seem hell bent on totally stuffing up their earlier good work. McLeish has no chance, already unwanted by the majority of the fan base then has his hands tied by his bosses and expected to succeed.

Aston Villa, Randy Lerner and Paul Faulkner really piss me off at the present. Time to move on gents.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Delph on loan to Leeds Empty Re: Delph on loan to Leeds

Post  truevillan Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Aston Villa, Randy Lerner and Paul Faulkner really piss me off at the present. Time to move on gents. Ditto Sad
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum