JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balotelli II

+5
jak
FrenchSpur
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
jpr60
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Balotelli II Empty Balotelli II

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

How do we feel about Balotelli? He's a talented nutter, that's for sure but there does appear to be something sinister in there too, doesn't there? He's a stroller, very self-aware and whenever challenges are going in his reaction is total aggression. He feels a pull, a knock, a challenge he responds violently. This latest "stamping" thing with Parker, he felt as if someone was having a go at him so instantly - whallop. He'll get punished, that's for sure - and so he should.
My question is, for all his talent, the fact that he's a "character" (there is something likeable in there too) should we truly want to have his brutality out there for all to see, at the highest-paid, top level of the sport that we love?
Would you want him at your favourite club? I wouldn't TBH and I think it's a pity that we have to see his pure animal aggressivity on show at this level of sport. There are plenty of aggressive players out there in amateur leagues all over the country - I've played with and against some animals in my time - but a true pro shouldn't be doing the stuff he does and, more importantly shouldn't be given the stage to do so. He's not alone, of course - we've got our English heroes too (we know who they are) - but should we be bringing in players like this from abroad? I think not.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Balotelli II Empty Re: Balotelli II

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 pm

He's a spoilt child. A horrible little shit.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Deserves to be punished for his actions yesterday, but there is something about him I like. Got a bit of a personality. He was given stick by Villa fans earlier in the season, then scored couple fo minutes later and stood in front of the away section. Got some stick, but if you give it out, you have to take it back as well.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

He seems totally mad to me..... Who lets off fireworks in their bathroom ?? He also seems to be a nasty little shit who is going to come across someone who is going to sort him out...

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Yes, he is obviously a bit mad, but he also does things like paying petrol for everyone in the station and also nandos. Also giving out £50 notes apparently.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 pm

The man's a loony.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 pm

So is Balotelli. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm

He's a 21 year old kid with way too much money and not enough sense. I do like them though.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

Gave out $50 notes over Christmas.. Went to midnight mass and gave big to the church.. brought everyone a drink in the local pub.. im sure he helped a disabled kid out too.. among the stuff Lutes has highlighted.

The man is a loony BUT a character.. think he's brilliant.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:00 pm

I agree - he's probably my favourite non-Blues player at the moment.

And I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was only Scott fecking Parker.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 pm

The boy's a talent.Completely fecking bonkers but does the bizz on the pitch so i'd love him as a Villa player.As an opposition player I think he's a wanker
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

QBVILLA wrote:The boy's a talent.Completely fecking bonkers but does the bizz on the pitch so i'd love him as a Villa player.As an opposition player I think he's a wanker

"Does the bizz" unfortunately includes over-reacting to perceived aggression in a way OTT manner. Yes, there's something to like in his manner but for me it's overruled by his spiteful behaviour. One has the impression he actually enjoys total negativity, his opponents are to be punished and that, frankly ain't very sporting. As I say, I've played with blokes like him and they're the sort who go out on the pitch looking for trouble - not competition, but trouble. Aggression is great for sport but I believe Mr Balotelli's negatives outweigh his positives.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 pm

He's a character and a good player for sure but his 'character' does spill over into being a reckless idiot. The Parker thing is a classic example and could cost his club badly.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

His agent is threatening to take him away from British football if the authorities don't stop picking on him. Bye, then.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm

I think he would be a big loss to the English game if he left. He is a character, yes he has made bad decisions, he is still a young lad in a foreign country. He gets istick after scoring against Villa and standing in front of the fans with his arms folded. This is the same fans who were giving him stick a minute earlier for some effort. I certainly hope he stays he. Trouble is he is at a club who are now the envy of nearly everyone else because of their wealth. He is obviously one of the major characters in the squad and an easy target. Lets forget all the good things he has done as well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I think he would be a big loss to the English game if he left. He is a character, yes he has made bad decisions, he is still a young lad in a foreign country. He gets istick after scoring against Villa and standing in front of the fans with his arms folded. This is the same fans who were giving him stick a minute earlier for some effort. I certainly hope he stays he. Trouble is he is at a club who are now the envy of nearly everyone else because of their wealth. He is obviously one of the major characters in the squad and an easy target. Lets forget all the good things he has done as well

Whats an istick ??? is it something we ought to be looking for next time we shop ?

Balloteli has a really big nasty streak in him. if he were to lose it then he would be just a clown. But currently he seems to spit the dummy as soon as he is on the pitch.... If he does go he wont be missed too much
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I think he would be a big loss to the English game if he left. He is a character, yes he has made bad decisions, he is still a young lad in a foreign country. He gets istick after scoring against Villa and standing in front of the fans with his arms folded. This is the same fans who were giving him stick a minute earlier for some effort. I certainly hope he stays he. Trouble is he is at a club who are now the envy of nearly everyone else because of their wealth. He is obviously one of the major characters in the squad and an easy target. Lets forget all the good things he has done as well

I may not be the most attentive bloke on the planet and might have missed a few things but from what I remember seeing on the field of play I don't understand why Balotelli playing elsewhere would constitute a "big loss to the English game" nor (apparently) have I seen "all the good things he has done", or perhaps I have and don't rate them that highly. Lutes are you, by any chance exaggerating here? "Character" I'll give you - a bit of a poser too if truth be told (as in, look at me ain't I fantastic?) but if shouldering the ball into the net on the goal-line and trying to look hard are some of the things we'll miss well, I'll take it.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 pm

One thing that really stood out to me was him picking up a truant who was being bullied, taking him back to school, and having a go at the bully and making sure the school sorted it.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:One thing that really stood out to me was him picking up a truant who was being bullied, taking him back to school, and having a go at the bully and making sure the school sorted it.

I'm sure he's a lovely fella in real life - I'm talking about what he does in his job, on the field of play to other fellow pro footballers and in front of the watching millions.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:38 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/part-of-a-school-in-south-sudan-named-after-mario-balotelli?urn=sow-wp7365

http://evansreview.org/blog/2012/01/balotellis-banknotes-footballers-and-their-infinite-finances/4020/

He has paid for everyone in nandos, petrol station, other things as well, so no, dont really think I am exagerrating. He is being punushed (rightly) for his actions on Sunday, he is not the first player to do anything. Didnt Crouch allegedly try to gouge olsson at the weekend?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:One thing that really stood out to me was him picking up a truant who was being bullied, taking him back to school, and having a go at the bully and making sure the school sorted it.

I'm sure he's a lovely fella in real life - I'm talking about what he does in his job, on the field of play to other fellow pro footballers and
in front of the watching millions.

People forget he's only 21, and been a millionaire since the age of about 18. He'll grow up. Not that I'm condoning his stamp on Parker, that was horrible. I think it was more petulance and frustration than violence and malice.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

The guy is a complete an utter loony.. Drove Mourinhio crazy.. Mancini seems like the only one that can control him..

His stories of helping people are brilliant..

I bet Chelsea wish it was him taking that penalty and not JT.. Coolest man under pressure around..

Hope he's here for seasons to come..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:The guy is a complete an utter loony.. Drove Mourinhio crazy.. Mancini seems like the only one that can control him..

His stories of helping people are brilliant..

I bet Chelsea wish it was him taking that penalty and not JT.. Coolest man under pressure around..

Hope he's here for seasons to come..

You think Mancini is controlling him ?? what would he be doing if he were out of control
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 am

Actually I do. Think he sees Mancini as a father figure. He's a loose cannon. Mourinhio ended up not playing him because couldn't control him.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 pm

jpr60 wrote:

I'm sure he's a lovely fella in real life - I'm talking about what he does in his job, on the field of play to other fellow pro footballers and in front of the watching millions.

Were you singing the same tune when Vierra went for spitting at Neil Ruddock.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next