JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPR

+5
ADRIAN_1976
truevillan
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: QPR

Post  villanfromluton Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 am

QB, am up in Halesowen for 18th birthday party of mates daughter on the 31st, will try and sort something out, the lad could have a day off from footy if they are playing shite team and the women can go shopping
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:31 am

villanfromluton wrote:QB, am up in Halesowen for 18th birthday party of mates daughter on the 31st, will try and sort something out, the lad could have a day off from footy if they are playing shite team and the women can go shopping

Ok mate.If the footy can't be done will meet up for a bevvy in Halesowen.I'll bring my camera and autograph book Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 am

villanfromluton wrote:QB, am up in Halesowen for 18th birthday party of mates daughter on the 31st, will try and sort something out, the lad could have a day off from footy if they are playing shite team and the women can go shopping

You bloody chauvinist, let the women make their own minds up. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 am

So that's sorted then.We've decided that we'll find a pub in Halesowen that has the Villa on and get suitably pissed rather than lay out forty odd quid to watch us play shit half sober
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:So that's sorted then.We've decided that we'll find a pub in Halesowen that has the Villa on and get suitably pissed rather than lay out forty odd quid to watch us play shit half sober

Take your wallet, QB. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:So that's sorted then.We've decided that we'll find a pub in Halesowen that has the Villa on and get suitably pissed rather than lay out forty odd quid to watch us play shit half sober

I'll have to stay in for a few weeks beforehand to save up if my past experiences of Nashman are anything to go by Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:

I'll have to stay in for a few weeks beforehand to save up if my past experiences of Nashman are anything to go by Mad

The first beer is on me QB, the next 7 can be on you to even up for last time Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:

The first beer is on me QB, we'll get my agent to buy the rest Mad

Good idea Nashman
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum