JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statement from the chairman and chief executive

+4
truevillan
QBVILLA
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
8 posters

Go down

Statement from the chairman and chief executive Empty Statement from the chairman and chief executive

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Statement from the chairman and chief executive 0,,10265~8898512,00

"Right now everyone connected with Villa is hurting badly.

A win was in sight last night against Bolton after a strong start and the tenacity the team displayed, although ultimately we weren't able to hold on for the points.

We very openly acknowledge the frustrations of Villa fans and share in them completely.

What matters to us and the Board at this moment is how we, as a Club, handle adversity and the pressure it brings.

Our horizon is the next three games and we continue to be in control of our own destiny.

Young players side-by-side with more senior players are fighting hard for the Club.

They are now preparing for West Brom followed by Spurs and Norwich.

We will continue to support and rely on our manager and the squad and therefore give them our full support.

We are totally conscious, as is everyone at the Club, that this is a very trying time for those who love Aston Villa.

We know that the team will continue to fight through every minute of the remaining games and we hope Villa fans will continue to show their great support."

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2749103,00.html

AML said hes got the backing of the board. You know what normally comes after that.....!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Statement from the chairman and chief executive Empty Re: Statement from the chairman and chief executive

Post  villahagler69 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Empty words from an empty headed baffoon, whether it be Faulkner or Randy.

They fecked over the fans with their appointment of such a resented manager and fecked over McLeish by giving the job without adequate support to have any chance of success.

The only money Villa have had out of me this season is whatever % they take for the Support Stan Tshirts. While they continue to blow smoke up our arses I wont be supporting it.

Fecking mugs from top to bottom.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Statement from the chairman and chief executive Empty Re: Statement from the chairman and chief executive

Post  QBVILLA Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Sack him now. Protest planned for the Spurs game will be averted and the players would have the full backing of the fans. It'll be a horrendous atmosphere and it'll only add to the tension.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 pm

... we can only prey now, too late to sack Mc Religator, we are going down WITHOUT a fight and when we are down he will be sacked and not before...excuses about injuries my arse ?? we have been awful since day 1 when we had a fit full squad...well what we had left after selling the best, sad days for my beloved Villa
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 pm

So, if McLeish goes, which seems likely, who would you get to take his place? There's not a lot of quality up for grabs, is there?
Would you say that Villa needs a British manager? Should Lerner sell the club?

Oh, and cheer up a bit. At least you're not the sole asset of a bankrupt country, like West Ham were for a while.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:05 pm

...yep Lerner should sell, then we can have a good clear out and start afresh...as for the next Villa manager ?? not a clue, dosnt have to be British for me, Mc Twat makes O`Leary look good....
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I think we are very much going to be relying on other teams results either way so if he stays at the club to the end of the season so be it.
Would love Randy to sell the club on as I think he and Villa have had their time. The worst thing for me would be that we start the next season with the whole same set up from top to bottom. Whether thats in the Prem or Championship I have no idea at present.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

...that would be an awful thought yes...huge changes are needed..Doug Ellis must be so dissappointed but cant say a word ..GO Lerner Go Alex ...pleeeeeze
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Bedshammer wrote:So, if McLeish goes, which seems likely, who would you get to take his place? There's not a lot of quality up for grabs, is there?

Oh, and cheer up a bit. At least you're not the sole asset of a bankrupt country, like West Ham were for a while.

I would have a young manager, Carl Robinson I think from MK Dons, maybe even give Lee Clark a job, Lambert would be good but can't see him leaving Norwich for us. I just want to see the team play a bit of football.

Don't want Randy to go, for a start who is going to buy us? It isn't that easy. He will give a new manager a bit of cash to spend, he just needs to pick the right manager.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm

... dosnt seem to be able to pick the right one though (manager).. not a clue and he`s pulled the plug on the money ... wheres our Bright Future Randy ?
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:So, if McLeish goes, which seems likely, who would you get to take his place? There's not a lot of quality up for grabs, is there?

I would have a young manager, Carl Robinson I think from MK Dons, maybe even give Lee Clark a job, Lambert would be good but can't see him leaving Norwich for us. I just want to see the team play a bit of football.

Don't want Randy to go, for a start who is going to buy us? It isn't that easy. He will give a new manager a bit of cash to spend, he just needs to pick the right manager.

That speaks volumes for where we are if thats the case.. Im sure we could get Lambert.. if its someone down the Divisions then why not Di Canio Very Happy atleast he is a character..

Yep.. Randy sell to the Qatar Oil Group and get in Guardiola for a new 'project' Very Happy Shocked cyclops Whistle Liar
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

I'd get Kevin McDonald to take over. It's no secret that there is very little to spend and KMac knows the youngsters better than anyone else. We aren't in the running anymore like we were under MoN. A rebuild of the club is needed.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am

I totally agree with you QB with regards to Kevin MacDonald and Syd in tandem. They will at least bring the best out of the kids, should have happened yesterday morning, at least until the end of the season instead of a shite statement like that
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum