JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luton Town v York

2 posters

Go down

Luton Town v York Empty Luton Town v York

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 am

Massive game for Luton this afternoon, come on you Hatters! We had a chance to go but Wembley two days in a row would just have been too much.

Also, my Chelsea supporting boss has promised me and a Luton fan at work a "massive celebration" if all our teams win this weekend. (Probably coffee AND a cake....) on the strength of this I made a rare bet, a whole £5, and stand to win nearly £90 if Luton complete the treble. The woman in the bookies was incredibly patronising. I resisted the urge to ask her if she knows much about taxation rules for pension contributions.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Luton Town v York Empty Re: Luton Town v York

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Luton took the lead after 80 seconds then stopped playing until York went 2-1 ahead, the second goal was a terrible decision by the lino not to give offside though. Could really start to struggle now, overall York were the better team today
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm

We were offered tickets for today but thought 2 days on the ounce at Wembley would be too much. Unusually for us, that was the right decision.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down