JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine and Poland

+4
Billy Bonds
Reddi!
Bedshammer
villanfromluton
8 posters

Go down

Ukraine and Poland Empty Ukraine and Poland

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Amazing that UEFA have chosen these venues when there is such racism in the Countries. Awful that families of England players are not going over because of this. They should be hanging their heads in shame
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Ukraine and Poland Empty Re: Ukraine and Poland

Post  Bedshammer Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

This may well be the tournament that exposes the corruption that exists in UEFA/FIFA. Rotten.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Beds, it is a disgrace and it hurts me when people from this forum text me cos they are not white and say because I was shaven headed, I will get a free flight over there. Wont mention who the corner shop owner is, but he knows!!!! Joking aside, it is really wrong that this is allowed to happen
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 26, 2012 6:36 am

I agree completely. I'd be uneasy going as an white England fan though, to be honest. I think we'll be targets for the hooligan element.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 am

Ukraine and Poland might just prove everyone wrong. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat May 26, 2012 7:14 am

Ukraine is gangster country
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Ukraine and Poland might just prove everyone wrong. Hopefully.

there's more chance of you building a shed in a hot day than that happening...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:55 am

Reddi! wrote:Ukraine is gangster country

We got told the same about Bulgaria when I was there. Chatting to a couple of Sofians at our hostel one night and said the city is a far safer place than when the Commie police were in charge. Unless you put a foot out of line... Hundreds of trannies too. Mark would've loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat May 26, 2012 8:06 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

We got told the same about Bulgaria when I was there. Chatting to a couple of Sofians at our hostel one night and said the city is a far safer place than when the Commie police were in charge. Unless you put a foot out of line... Hundreds of trannies too. Mark would've loved it.

Laughing

A friend used to run tours to Lviv and Kiev. He always came back with tales of having to grease palms or get out.
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:12 am

Reddi! wrote:

Laughing

A friend used to run tours to Lviv and Kiev. He always came back with tales of having to grease palms or get out.

Well if it works for them. The mandatory firearm search going into government buildings was a bit unnerving though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat May 26, 2012 9:23 am

Reddi! wrote:

Laughing

Well if it works for them. The mandatory firearm search going into government buildings was a bit unnerving though.

Reckon Marky will be doing a bit of greasing when he goes on his next trannie tour!
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 26, 2012 9:29 am

I donT understand the point you're making. What does your experience in Bulgaria have to do with the known hooligan/racism/lawlessness in Poland and Ukraine? Incidentally, I went to Bulgaria 18 years ago, safe as houses.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:37 am

Bedshammer wrote:

I donT understand the point you're making. What does your experience in Bulgaria have to do with the known hooligan/racism/lawlessness in Poland and Ukraine? Incidentally, I went to Bulgaria 18 years ago, safe as houses.

It wasn't any point, I was just making conversation with Reddi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:38 am

Reddi! wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

Laughing

Reckon Marky will be doing a bit of greasing when he goes on his next trannie tour!

Greasing his pole affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat May 26, 2012 10:27 am

Bedshammer wrote:

text or ring him then you sad git Pick nose
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

text or ring him then you sad git Pick nose

And why would i love it Eze what is your point lol i bet eze thought he had pulled went down for a bit of fur burger and ended up doing the crying game with meat n two veg

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat May 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

18 YEARS ago is a long time anything can change....Point eze was making like he says it's called conversation.....

and taking the piss out of me too

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon May 28, 2012 11:13 am

Very suprised that Ukraine was chosen, very risky IMO and the infrastructure is terrible. I don't have such a big problem with Poland though.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 am

villainies wrote:Very suprised that Ukraine was chosen, very risky IMO and the infrastructure is terrible. I don't have such a big problem with Poland though.

why you ever been to poland...trust me , there's been tv coverage of the rcaists and the hooligans over thier to, makes the millwall scum look like pussies

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Only racism from Croatia and Russia, brilliant football, and has been run superbly in some excellent stadiums. Well done Poland and Ukraine, proving us all wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Only racism from Croatia and Russia, brilliant football, and has been run superbly in some excellent stadiums. Well done Poland and Ukraine, proving us all wrong.

Nothing ir proved yet as the games have not finished...And Ross kemp took a tv crew over their ...it was really quite violent....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Only racism from Croatia and Russia, brilliant football, and has been run superbly in some excellent stadiums. Well done Poland and Ukraine, proving us all wrong.

Black-shirted Polish beating the sh!te out of anyone in red the other night - now that might not be racism of course but, on the other hand it might be.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Racism from Spain as well, always find that strange since they have darker skin then most european countries being mixed with the arabs

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Well who would think Greece would go through at the expense of Russia

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Imagine the odds you'd have got for that after day one?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum