JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villa make Distin bid

+2
roadoftrinity
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Go down

Villa make Distin bid Empty Villa make Distin bid

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 am

Villa make Distin bid Sylvaindistin_1533651

Sky Sources understand Aston Villa have made a bid for Portsmouth defender Sylvain Distin.

The French centre-back has been linked with a move away from Fratton Park this summer amid the uncertainty surrounding the club's future.

Peter Crouch and Glen Johnson have already sealed big-money moves to Tottenham and Liverpool respectively, and it has been claimed Distin could be the next to depart the South Coast.

Pompey, though, have previously stated that Distin remains part of manager Paul Hart's plans and that they intend to retain his services.

However, it is understood Villa have made an approach for the 31-year-old, who joined Portsmouth on a free transfer from Manchester City in 2007.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Villa make Distin bid Empty Re: Villa make Distin bid

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am

I saw that, however SSN claimed we had made a bid for Upson last week and we have heard nothing more about it.

I would be happy if we signed Distin, or Upson for that mater.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Twat:

Why don't you contact SSN and tell them they have it all wrong and they copied that from VillaTalk.

If you can be bothered

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Malachite wrote:Twat:

Why don't you contact SSN and tell them they have it all wrong and they copied that from VillaTalk.

If you can be bothered

Mal, I've PM'd you.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

Mal, I've PM'd you.

I was going to but I couldn't be bothered Whistle

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Mal, I've PM'd you.

I was going to but I couldn't be bothered Whistle

:yellow:
Button it.
I've PM'd you too.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 pm

:laugh:

Foolish twats
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

cyclops i wont pretend to know whats going on ....Distin will go to Villa or Everton according to several tabloids.......
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 am

truevillan wrote:cyclops i wont pretend to know whats going on ....Distin will go to Villa or Everton according to several tabloids.......

Looks like it could be Dunne today.

It will piss me off if we get either of them and Everton get Hangaland who they are meant to be after according to SSN.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 am

I agree.. hangeland would be everyones no.1 choice.. out of Distin and dunne i would much prefer Distin.. Dunne has no pace at all and hasnt been playing well for over a season now.. So if Everton pip us to Distin it will be annoying..

Also there isnt any links what so ever to a playmaker or striker.. so it seems we wont be adding in that department.. as good as the result was against Liverpool we def are still short of players and Sidwell for me doesnt bring anything to the team..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 am

I can´t believe anyone would want to sign Dunne - he looks like a Pub team defender playing in a Sunday league

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:so it seems we wont be adding in that department.. as good as the result was against Liverpool we def are still short of players and Sidwell for me doesnt bring anything to the team..

I guess the thing that Sidwell could do for you is go on a run of goals, he seems to get into the position's, at the moment he seems to be missing them but in a 4-5-1 he can do something I feel.

I dont think we will replace Barry, we have signed both Delph and Downing, I think MON see's them two as his replacement.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 am

Lionheart wrote:I can´t believe anyone would want to sign Dunne - he looks like a Pub team defender playing in a Sunday league

And Carlos Tevez looks like a welders bench but i'd also welcome him to teh club.Dunne's a good centre half, though I echo the remarks about Hangelaand.he's been my first choice signing all summer.mind you after everton got £24 milion for Lescott waht's Hangelaand going to be worth? I can't see Fulham letting him go for less than £15 million, which is madness.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:so it seems we wont be adding in that department.. as good as the result was against Liverpool we def are still short of players and Sidwell for me doesnt bring anything to the team..

I guess the thing that Sidwell could do for you is go on a run of goals, he seems to get into the position's, at the moment he seems to be missing them but in a 4-5-1 he can do something I feel.

I dont think we will replace Barry, we have signed both Delph and Downing, I think MON see's them two as his replacement.

I get a feeling you could be right about one of them being seen as Barrys replacement.. evn thou Oneil has said sicne signing them that he is still looking to replace Barry.. still think we need to add soemthign different to what we have going forward.. maybe Tuncay onloan if noone snaps him up?

Sidwell played in the 4-5-1 last season and i didnt think he did much.. even thou we did have a very good run with him in the team..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I can´t believe anyone would want to sign Dunne - he looks like a Pub team defender playing in a Sunday league

And Carlos Tevez looks like a welders bench but i'd also welcome him to teh club.Dunne's a good centre half, though I echo the remarks about Hangelaand.he's been my first choice signing all summer.mind you after everton got £24 milion for Lescott waht's Hangelaand going to be worth? I can't see Fulham letting him go for less than £15 million, which is madness.

Yeah - for The Golden Hind B Team playing in Div 6 of the Coronation League

I´ve seen milk turn quicker than Dunne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I agree.. hangeland would be everyones no.1 choice.. .
how bout feck off.

cheeky sod.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

Lionheart wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

IMO, he's a good centre half and would be a good signing for us
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

IMO, he's a good centre half and would be a good signing for us

He makes Luton look like a bulimia sufferer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

fulhamfottier wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I agree.. hangeland would be everyones no.1 choice.. .
how bout feck off.

cheeky sod.

ok 'feck off you cheeky sod' Wink

he is still everyones number 1 choice cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down