JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i fecking hope not

4 posters

Go down

i fecking hope not  Empty i fecking hope not

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:26 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/325132

he's just the same as judas defoe....the way he got his transfer out oo wh ...but if he's free why not Whistle

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

i fecking hope not  Empty Re: i fecking hope not

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

You've got to stop taking it so personally. He along with many others before and since aren't West Ham fans. It's a job and as long as he does the business then there's nothing to moan about. He's made good money and to be fair to him, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal are a step up for his career.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I'd take him back in a heartbeat, he was superb for us. He's done well at Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal too. He didn't leave in any acrimonious circumstances. He had a contract offer from the club and turned it down in favour of joining Liverpool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 pm

I'd be happy to see him back at the Boleyn Ground.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Benayoun's an excellent player - true pro. He always puts in a shift unlike many of the stars who bitch and moan if they're not first choice. Give him a run in the team and he does a job for you - he certainly did the business when given the chance at The Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:48 pm

QBVILLA wrote:You've got to stop taking it so personally. He along with many others before and since aren't West Ham fans. It's a job and as long as he does the business then there's nothing to moan about. He's made good money and to be fair to him, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal are a step up for his career.

did you not notice the sarcastic whistle at the end.....most wh fans wud love him, back,,,me included.....but i did the post the way i did it to add a bit of spice....like i say in sam i trust

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:did you not notice the sarcastic whistle at the end.....most wh fans wud love him, back,,,me included.....but i did the post the way i did it to add a bit of spice....like i say in sam i trust

I fawt you was callin' a taxi!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down