JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympic Stadium

5 posters

Go down

Olympic Stadium Empty Olympic Stadium

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 am

Team GB chiefs last night demanded the Olympic Stadium remain an athletics arena after the Games rather than go to football.

Lord Colin Moynihan, chairman of the British Olympics Association, said: “We have the World Athletics Championships in 2017. I want them to be in that stadium with the same unbelievable atmosphere.”

He also urged the government to seize the euphoric moment and pump more cash into schools sport. He said: “We will never have a better opportunity. Young people will be inspired by those performances.”

I have to say...i think on a personal note wh shud remain at the bolyn.....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Olympic Stadium Empty Re: Olympic Stadium

Post  villainies Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Team GB chiefs last night demanded the Olympic Stadium remain an athletics arena after the Games rather than go to football.

Lord Colin Moynihan, chairman of the British Olympics Association, said: “We have the World Athletics Championships in 2017. I want them to be in that stadium with the same unbelievable atmosphere.”

He also urged the government to seize the euphoric moment and pump more cash into schools sport. He said: “We will never have a better opportunity. Young people will be inspired by those performances.”

Completely agree with this, schools must take sports and outdoor activity very seriously if we're going to be living longer we need to be living healthier.

villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:44 pm

villainies wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Team GB chiefs last night demanded the Olympic Stadium remain an athletics arena after the Games rather than go to football.

Completely agree with this, schools must take sports and outdoor activity very seriously if we're going to be living longer we need to be living healthier.

well if the school actually dished out proper food in stead of slop , and the parents did not cook shite then thing might change a bit

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Well I can only speak for the schools my kids went to, but the food served was very health conscious and thought that schools had changed massively in this respect.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:25 pm

when I was at school we were always fed well too. Agree with Mark about some parents feeding their kids shite though. If you let your child get obese, that's neglect IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree as well regarding parents letting their kids get fat as well. Amazing how huge some kids are
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm

more also needs to be done to make healthy food more affordable, its a lot more expensive to eat good healthy food.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

The fast food and take away crap is so easy for parents to do as well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:more also needs to be done to make healthy food more affordable, its a lot more expensive to eat good healthy food.

thats so true....it costs a fortune to eat healthy here too....you can my their finnish sausage ( no sexual inuendo's please ) for about €1 a packet , yet you try and buy healthy food....it's taking the piss....

i watched a very interesting prog with Jamie oliver the other week, he went to a school in manchester...and all the kids knew the singns fpr the pizza places and burger places etc etc,,,soon as he asked was a colliflower was in his hand the kids had'nt a clue...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:more also needs to be done to make healthy food more affordable, its a lot more expensive to eat good healthy food.

thats so true....it costs a fortune to eat healthy here too....you can my their finnish sausage ( no sexual inuendo's please ) for about €1 a packet , yet you try and buy healthy food....it's taking the piss....

i watched a very interesting prog with Jamie oliver the other week, he went to a school in manchester...and all the kids knew the singns fpr the pizza places and burger places etc etc,,,soon as he asked was a colliflower was in his hand the kids had'nt a clue...

that because he didnt spell it right...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

that because he didnt spell it right...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i was in a fecking rush cath up yr kilt Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

I was talking about Jamie and his spelling.... trying to be amusing.... oh well never mind Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i was in a fecking rush cath up yr kilt Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum