JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy about this?

+2
ADRIAN_1976
FrenchSpur
6 posters

Go down

Happy about this? Empty Happy about this?

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Happy about this? Empty Re: Happy about this?

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am

If they get 15M for him and he doesnt want to sign a contract then they should sell..

Would leave them 15M up in transfers and now is the time to buy a couple of players.. CM and defender i think..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

I thought that reading previous posts from our Gooners that he was the saviour of the club.... So I just wondered if they were happy about the situation...

Being a Spud it looks to me like the rats leaving a sinking ship... but that would just be me being biased
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 pm

I don't think Walcott is that good tbh, Liverpool is about his standard.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I thought that reading previous posts from our Gooners that he was the saviour of the club.... So I just wondered if they were happy about the situation...

Being a Spud it looks to me like the rats leaving a sinking ship... but that would just be me being biased

If there sinking you lot must be the Titanic!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I thought that reading previous posts from our Gooners that he was the saviour of the club.... So I just wondered if they were happy about the situation...

Oh hoho.... and how are you lot doing ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

They can't sink, they're already at the bottom. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Just saying Frenchie.. there far from an abandoned ship.. even thou if they acted quicker in the transfer market the likes of Mata and hazard could be at there manor and not tearing it up at Chelsea!

They will finish 4th.. there happy with that Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Just saying Frenchie.. there far from an abandoned ship.. even thou if they acted quicker in the transfer market the likes of Mata and hazard could be at there manor and not tearing it up at Chelsea!

They will finish 4th.. there happy with that Very Happy

No I would still go with the sinking ship theory.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 pm

As I must have said before if a player doesn't want to sign a new deal let the bugger go - cash in and move on. Have to say I'm a touch surprised at Theo playing hard to get (and I'd heard he would definitely stay) but if he's just using brinkmanship or seriously doubts his affection for the club he can go IMO.
I like the lad - he is capable of having great moments but, unfortunately also capable of going missing. Given the players we've got in the squad now I'm not sure he'd be a first-choice once everyone is fit - The Ox is a more complete player and has pace too - so, Theo, if you don't want to stay and improve, fight for your place, now is the time for your Mr 15% to find you a new home!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 pm

I'd be worried about Jack Wilshere if I were a Gooner.
Persistent local dickie birds are telling me his problems centre more on rehab than recovery from injury.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I'd be worried about Jack Wilshere if I were a Gooner.
Persistent local dickie birds are telling me his problems centre more on rehab than recovery from injury.

Those rumours may be based on fact or just something to add a little sauce into the mixture. I know Wilshere is with The Arsenal every day working on his fitness - now whether that's accompanied by heavy sessions on the splosh or whatever his weakness might be I have no way of knowing.
I recall having a flaming row with an Iron some years ago, at a wedding, cos he was slagging off then Arsenal manager George Graham ("he's a nothing, he'll never win anything" - I think it was 1989 too) and Bobby Moore - saying Moore was a crook and that he was certainly guilty of the theft that he was charged with in South America prior to the 1970 world cup. This was a bloke who claimed he knew all the football insiders and therefore knew the inside story on everything. He would be the sort to spread rumours cos Young Jack has been seen out on the lash - I'm always a touch suspicious about rumour-mongers.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Looks like walcott has been persuaded to stay according to the Beeb
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Looks like walcott has been persuaded to stay according to the Beeb

Mmmm, lack of interest from elsewhere perhaps? His Mr 15% won't be too chuffed - shame.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:00 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I'd be worried about Jack Wilshere if I were a Gooner.

Those rumours may be based on fact or just something to add a little sauce into the mixture. I know Wilshere is with The Arsenal every day working on his fitness - now whether that's accompanied by heavy sessions on the splosh or whatever his weakness might be I have no way of knowing.
I recall having a flaming row with an Iron some years ago, at a wedding, cos he was slagging off then Arsenal manager George Graham ("he's a nothing, he'll never win anything" - I think it was 1989 too) and Bobby Moore - saying Moore was a crook and that he was certainly guilty of the theft that he was charged with in South America prior to the 1970 world cup. This was a bloke who claimed he knew all the football insiders and therefore knew the inside story on everything. He would be the sort to spread rumours cos Young Jack has been seen out on the lash - I'm always a touch suspicious about rumour-mongers.

These are local stories, from his peers I'm afraid.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:52 pm

jpr60 wrote:As I must have said before if a player doesn't want to sign a new deal let the bugger go - cash in and move on. Have to say I'm a touch surprised at Theo playing hard to get (and I'd heard he would definitely stay) but if he's just using brinkmanship or seriously doubts his affection for the club he can go IMO.
I like the lad - he is capable of having great moments but, unfortunately also capable of going missing. Given the players we've got in the squad now I'm not sure he'd be a first-choice once everyone is fit - The Ox is a more complete player and has pace too - so, Theo, if you don't want to stay and improve, fight for your place, now is the time for your Mr 15% to find you a new home!

I agree about Oxlade-Chamberlain. He'll probably be good enough for Arsenal to sell one day.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:As I must have said before if a player doesn't want to sign a new deal let the bugger go - cash in and move on. Have to say I'm a touch surprised at Theo playing hard to get (and I'd heard he would definitely stay) but if he's just using brinkmanship or seriously doubts his affection for the club he can go IMO.

I agree about Oxlade-Chamberlain. He'll probably be good enough for Arsenal to sell one day.

July 2013.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

It's that typical Spud thing. Judging their success, not by what they achieve (feck all) but by the failure of others. Sad really. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 am

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

It's that typical Spud thing. Judging their success, not by what they achieve (feck all) but by the failure of others. Sad really. Very Happy

and tell me about your successes recently ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:06 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

A 5-2 victory over you lot !!!!! cheers cheers cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 am

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Well I am glad you see it as an important milestone....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Well I am glad you see it as an important milestone....

Indeed, I saw it as a turning point for us last season and for you.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum