JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t!

5 posters

Go down

Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t! Empty Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t!

Post  villahagler69 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Out before it started, beautiful.
Thought we played pretty well, but if Rapid could finish we would have been buried much earlier.
Plus point, now we can concentrate on winning the Prem Shocked
No, really. Thought Delph was excellent all round, very impressed, great passing, tackling and shooting.
Pissed off and gutted and listening to Turnip, that twat of an ex manager waffling like some pissed geriatric pisshead didnt help adding to my woes, wa*ker.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t! Empty Re: Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Thought we played well.. Young missed a penalty and Milner had a good chance to finsih them off..

They played well at times keeping the ball.. and created a few chances..

We need another CB..lol.. Davies dislocated his shoulder again and needs an operation to cure the problem.. so an injury to Cuellar or Dunne and we would be fecked again..

All of a sudden 11M for Huth and Tuncay seems great value..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm

I thought we were very average at best to be honest. The two wide men did well, Delph was far more impressive in the centre than Petrov, cant believe he persists in playing Petrov in a two man centre, he dont have the legs. First time I have seen Beye in a Villa shirt, brought back memories of UDLC. At least we wont need a massive squad now, very disappointing and could affect the transfers before deadline day, both in and out if clubs come sniffing for the likes of Ashley Young and Milner
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I thought we were very average at best to be honest. The two wide men did well, Delph was far more impressive in the centre than Petrov, cant believe he persists in playing Petrov in a two man centre, he dont have the legs. First time I have seen Beye in a Villa shirt, brought back memories of UDLC. At least we wont need a massive squad now, very disappointing and could affect the transfers before deadline day, both in and out if clubs come sniffing for the likes of Ashley Young and Milner

Lutes i didnt think we were that bad.. but yes.. Petrov cant play in a 4-4-2 and Heskey is another one that we persist too much with..

we still need a CB ..play maker and a ST.. even before this result they werent coming!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 pm

I think today MON went along with Carew and Heskey so we could 'bully' thier two CBs.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 pm

We always looked vulnerable, they created several chances that they should've taken and managed to take just one that they needed. It was too easy for them.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum