JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay footballers

+4
Billy Bonds
Bedshammer
FrenchSpur
roadoftrinity
8 posters

Go down

Gay footballers Empty Gay footballers

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

What's the general consensus on whether they'd be accepted if one decided to come out? Having heard the chants directed at Upson and Campbell following rumours, I don't think it would go down well at all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20553795

Back to top Go down

Gay footballers Empty Re: Gay footballers

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 am

To be fair, you would think it just needs a few footballers to come out and fans would get over it, most people these days come into contact with people that are openly gay on a regular basis.

However the look on Upson's face at Villa Park when the whole ground was chanting about him was priceless.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

I thought most of them were Gay..... mainly due to the amount of personal grooming going on..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I thought most of them were Gay..... mainly due to the amount of personal grooming going on..

Nowt wrong with personal grooming.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I thought most of them were Gay..... mainly due to the amount of personal grooming going on..

Nowt wrong with personal grooming.

Never said there was.... but it is a particularly Gay thing....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:25 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:To be fair, you would think it just needs a few footballers to come out and fans would get over it, most people these days come into contact with people that are openly gay on a regular basis.

However the look on Upson's face at Villa Park when the whole ground was chanting about him was priceless.

This.
Upson used to get stick from the home fans too. I remember West Ham Gary once shouted to Matt Taylor before he played for us "Finger 'is bum'ole, Mattie!"
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:What's the general consensus on whether they'd be accepted if one decided to come out? Having heard the chants directed at Upson and Campbell following rumours, I don't think it would go down well at all.

does it really bloody matter,,,,it's a sport , if the are homo's in the game which iam sure there are....then so be it....iam sure they will leave there bum frollics for when they are at home......I mean if my boss took on a homo i could'nt give a crap,,,as long as he pulls his weight and not his cock infront of me Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:What's the general consensus on whether they'd be accepted if one decided to come out? Having heard the chants directed at Upson and Campbell following rumours, I don't think it would go down well at all.

does it really bloody matter,,,,it's a sport , if the are homo's in the game which iam sure there are....then so be it....iam sure they will leave there bum frollics for when they are at home......I mean if my boss took on a homo i could'nt give a crap,,,as long as he pulls his weight and not his cock infront of me Very Happy

What do you mean IF your boss to on a home? Leatherman

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 pm

jak wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

you pissed again Jak Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

How does the fishing community feel about Gay Fishermen????
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
jak wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

you pissed again Jak Very Happy
I wrote it in Finnish so you'd understand it. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm

It's a masculine sport so i don't think it's very likely there'll be any high profile gays come out while they are still playing. And if personal grooming is connected to arse banditry then well done Eze you are the most hetero man i've ever known. You dirty smelly scruffbag.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 pm

QBVILLA wrote:It's a masculine sport so i don't think it's very likely there'll be any high profile gays come out while they are still playing. And if personal grooming is connected to arse banditry then well done Eze you are the most hetero man i've ever known. You dirty smelly scruffbag.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to him. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Isn't it about time people stopped trying to make big stories out of little subjects?
Homosexuality is hardly news, is it? Since there are millions of people who play football at all levels there are, therefore loads of homosexuals participating too, at all levels. Surely the football community doesn't think they are different from the rest of society. Sure there'll be the knuckle-draggers in the crowd baying about "poofters" but we know they are not much of a reference to anything of any great importance.
I can think of several football people, not only players, at the top level who I believe are homosexual but really, it's not important enough to say "Oooo look, he's bent!"
21st century innit?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm

jpr60 wrote:Isn't it about time people stopped trying to make big stories out of little subjects?
Homosexuality is hardly news, is it? Since there are millions of people who play football at all levels there are, therefore loads of homosexuals participating too, at all levels. Surely the football community doesn't think they are different from the rest of society. Sure there'll be the knuckle-draggers in the crowd baying about "poofters" but we know they are not much of a reference to anything of any great importance.
I can think of several football people, not only players, at the top level who I believe are homosexual but really, it's not important enough to say "Oooo look, he's bent!"
21st century innit?

Totally agree, who gives a toss
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum