JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke..

+5
QBVILLA
villanfromluton
truevillan
Bedshammer
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stoke.. Empty Stoke..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Finished 0-0. We played pretty well considering there on a good run..

That's three clean sheets in last four games.. Pretty good considering Vlaar has been out injured and we've had to shuffle around at LB too..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Stoke.. Empty Re: Stoke..

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Stoke . The antithesis of football.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Stoke . The antithesis of football.

Beds I get the feeling you don't like Stoke Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Stoke . The antithesis of football.

Beds I get the feeling you don't like Stoke Very Happy

Have you SEEN them? Cloggy wankers.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Whistle boring ..... 1 point a a time sweet Jesus, thats all im askin of you.....
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 pm

truevillan wrote: Whistle boring ..... 1 point a a time sweet Jesus, thats all im askin of you.....

Your wish is granted, my dear friend
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 pm

TV.. its coming.. we need to be a little patient.. we are keeping the ball well and the defence is keeping clean sheets.. the young lads are improving with every game and are not over roared by other teams..

Judging by PL transfer dealings i bet he already has players lined up to come in Jan or summer that will fit into his way of playing and the goals will come..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:47 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:TV.. its coming.. we need to be a little patient.. we are keeping the ball well and the defence is keeping clean sheets.. the young lads are improving with every game and are not over roared by other teams..

Judging by PL transfer dealings i bet he already has players lined up to come in Jan or summer that will fit into his way of playing and the goals will come..

Over roared. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:TV.. its coming.. we need to be a little patient.. we are keeping the ball well and the defence is keeping clean sheets.. the young lads are improving with every game and are not over roared by other teams..

Over roared. Very Happy

My missus over roared last night cheers

Apparently I was pist and made a play for her Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 pm

You fickle fecker. Seven days after your belly aching after the QPR game and you are pleading patience. I'm fecking over roared ya Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

You fickle fecker. Seven days after your belly aching after the QPR game and you are pleading patience. I'm fecking over roared ya Tosspot

Fecking bully Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Stoke are a dirty shit team, but for all their experience and physicality they was pretty much dominated by a bunch of kids today and that is encouraging. We didn't manage to create many clear chances and the ones we did was poorly finished although think it was a real cheek of Pulis to comment that his keeper didn't have to make a lot of saves, apart from having to come and claim crosses Guzan never had to make an actual save at all, Stokes only actual shot was late in the 2nd half and blasted wide, so he is certainly one to talk.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Get back to your maths with Gazidis Tosspot

Last weekend we were poor against QPR in the second half.. no one said what PL is doing is wrong.. you lot are worse then fecking women.. pick one point out and repeatedly go over it.. guess years of marriage must make a man like that affraid
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 pm

You're the dopey fecker who thought his wife hated him because she was up the duff, not due to the fact you are a whining tart. No wonder your father in law disapproved of you. Over roared indeed. You'll be getting quarter zone injections next
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:18 am

QBVILLA wrote:You're the dopey fecker who thought his wife hated him because she was up the duff, not due to the fact you are a whining tart. No wonder your father in law disapproved of you. Over roared indeed. You'll be getting quarter zone injections next

More chance of you getting an heir transplant Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:You're the dopey fecker who thought his wife hated him because she was up the duff, not due to the fact you are a whining tart. No wonder your father in law disapproved of you. Over roared indeed. You'll be getting quarter zone injections next

Brilliant! Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:25 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Very Happy
Love this.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Sorry But qb with hair...i think it would be better him get a half decent joke book.. Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 am

I wouldn't mind a 'heir' transplant. My old man aint going to be leaving me feck all No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm

'Heir transplant'?!

Laughing
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Going into a game against Stoke with a team, and especially a back 4/5 that young, you would expect to get bullied but we really got stuck into them. Baker looks like he could be a very good centre back in the future.

We are going to have ups and downs this season, but Lamberts signings of Westwood and Lowton from division 1 seems to be superb, not to mention Benteke and Vlaar. Plus it's thanks to Lambert that we resigned Guzan.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 pm

I hope he is given a bit of money in January to unearth a few more gems. Westwood will be a top top player IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I hope he is given a bit of money in January to unearth a few more gems. Westwood will be a top top player IMHO

I think he will definitely be given money in January.

He'll probably already have his targets in mind, and as ROT said, his signings have been great so far, for the money he's picked them up for.

For me, only Joe Bennett, out of all his signings, is the only one who probably hasn't made an impact yet, but some players take more time then others to adjust.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Jay, to be fair regarding Bennett, he has played only a few games and got injured. El Amadi has yet to shine, but I still think he will come good.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jay, to be fair regarding Bennett, he has played only a few games and got injured. El Amadi has yet to shine, but I still think he will come good.

Yeah he's been unfortunate, had a suspension as well as that nasty cut he got in the first couple of games.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum