JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mauled at Chelsea

+6
truevillan
FrenchSpur
ADRIAN_1976
Bedshammer
roadoftrinity
villahagler69
10 posters

Go down

Mauled at Chelsea Empty Mauled at Chelsea

Post  villahagler69 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:31 pm

One to instantly forget. Shocked

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Mauled at Chelsea Empty Re: Mauled at Chelsea

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 pm

villahagler69 wrote:One to instantly forget. Shocked

We will get spanked a few times this season, still optimistic in where Lambert is trying to take us.

Last edited by roadoftrinity on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Yikes, time to break open the Christmas beer, I think.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:58 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villahagler69 wrote:One to instantly forget. Shocked

We will get spanked a few times this season, still optimistic in where Lambert is trying to take us.

Most def confident in what PL is doing..

But today has been embarrassing.. They could've had at least a couple more.. We capitulated big time..

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I hear the Beeb has had to move its schedule about tonight and extend Motd to get the goals in..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm

ooooh, my fookin god ... i think i,ll crawl into hole and die Shocked
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:04 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I hear the Beeb has had to move its schedule about tonight and extend Motd to get the goals in..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's only one more goal then the seven in your game with Arsenal Very Happy .. I'm sure the will be ok
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I hear the Beeb has had to move its schedule about tonight and extend Motd to get the goals in..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's only one more goal then the seven in your game with Arsenal Very Happy .. I'm sure the will be ok

Theres a few missed chances that need showing too apparently..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Bloody hell lol.

Like ROT said, there will be results like this, this season.

We had 5-0 against City a few weeks ago.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 pm

We were as bad this week as we were good last week. Nothing at all worked for us, anywhere. Where as every single thing Chelsea did came off today.

Fecking painful one to watch us get torn a new one time after time!

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 pm

I just hope you are as generous on Wednesday..... Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:05 pm

My mate who's a sensible fan and not a WUM text me the following after seeing today's game..

...mate u r 1 goal off the worst ever result in the premiership when we whooped ipswich. Ipswich were shocking that season.. A bad game is ok but that was unacceptable, it should gave been 12 or 13!! A quality manager doesnt ever get beat that bad..

Obv us Villa fans know what PL is working at but was hard to argue with him at this stage..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:22 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:My mate who's a sensible fan and not a WUM text me the following after seeing today's game..

...mate u r 1 goal off the worst ever result in the premiership when we whooped ipswich. Ipswich were shocking that season.. A bad game is ok but that was unacceptable, it should gave been 12 or 13!! A quality manager doesnt ever get beat that bad..

Obv us Villa fans know what PL is working at but was hard to argue with him at this stage..

It was a horrible result for us, no denying that fact.

But it's easy to think why this happened. After the result last week, the lads have probably been buzzing the last couple of days. A sense of over confidence might have come over them.

Watching the game, as I'm sure most of us did, there were a couple of things I noticed;

1. No one picking up David Luiz.
I was getting so pissed off with the amount of time Luiz had on the ball - he was just having a field day. Taking the piss out of our midfield. I think with the 532 formation we played today, Holman should've been on him like a rash, hassling him, forcing him to make mistakes (that he's prone to) or play it simple/back passes.

2. Maybe the formation was wrong today.
It was our midfield trio against their 5 in midfield. You've got to remember they have about £150m+ worth of talent in that midfield alone, I think we should've gone with 5 in midfield, and played Herd as a defensive midfielder, and have him help the defence. At least we would've tried to nullify their attack. But I can also understand why PL left it the way it was - we had gone 5 games without a loss. All kids at the back, all under 24.

3. Couldn't get Benteke into the game.
He is such an important player for us, if we don't get him involved - we will struggle, big time. He didn't have a great game, was offside too many times, but that's mostly because we couldn't get him into the game at all. He was eager to get forward so much so that he kept mistiming his runs. Sometimes, we need to hoof it up to him if we can't get it to him on the floor, or it's too hard to play through Chelsea them, play it in the air to him, he'll win it, and Weimann will gamble on the flick ons.

Still backing PL all the way.

I believe in January we need a midfield 'destroyer' type player, a player that Delph has not become, a player like Newcastle's Tiote.

One thing I hate right now is that our goal difference took such a big hit, that it's the worst in the PL, -17. Before the game it wasn't looking that bad but now, we are fecked in that department.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:My mate who's a sensible fan and not a WUM text me the following after seeing today's game..

What a load of bollox

you aint got a feckign mate
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 am

I did point out that Wenger and Sven have conceeded 8 and United 6 which is not too far off the mark..

Still was difficult viewing ESP when Guzan was our best player with the saves he made..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:41 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I did point out that Wenger and Sven have conceeded 8 and United 6 which is not too far off the mark..

Still was difficult viewing ESP when Guzan was our best player with the saves he made..

And Man U conceeded 6 at home last season to Man City.

It is a shite result, but how we do in our next in couple of game will show how much effect it's had on the team.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 pm

When is Vlaar back?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:17 pm

actually Ades you cannot really argue against his points.....even qb was right the other day , the Prem league is shit...i'll be happy nif wh finish midd table, Villa will claw their way out of the relegation fight and prob finish Above west ham...

But like that man says what are teams like villa, everton wh supposed to do, bankrupt to club and in some ways wh came every close to that before the golds stepped in.....the likes of man utd and le'arse have being doing it for years out bidding and buying the best...now man city like chelsea before they was brought by a rich dick...they brought the league much like man utd have done for years..

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:22 pm

What a shambles. Totally unacceptable and I don't want to hear any bullshit excuses. We are becoming a fecking joke outfit, surely we can't get any lower than this?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Scrooge has turned up...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down