JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradford

2 posters

Go down

Bradford Empty Bradford

Post  jak Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 am

I know that Villa fans are down as were we when Bradford beat The Arsenal.
It just shows though, that when you get a group of triers moulded into a team what can be achieved.
They are where they are in the League cup on merit. They outplayed a strong Arsenal side and did the same to Villa. No fluke there.
For me it tells the tale of football today where the game at the top level is full of mercenaries with no love or true allegiance to the club they play for just how much they're going to be paid before they move on to the next big pay day.
You can see them just swanning around when they don't fancy it, it shows in how inconsistent many are, ace one game, anonymous the next.
Love him or hate him, it shows the outstanding managerial qualities of Alex Ferguson to drag consistency from his teams, he will not suffer shirkers and that sets him apart from the rest.
Bradford have shown up what's wrong in the game and why top flight football is losing it's magic because the players, in many cases, are only bothered about their wage packet not what they give in return.
As I say Bradford haven't pulled off one stroke of giant killing they've now left THREE premier league teams in their wake. Why? Because they've tried their guts out, played as a team and given their all for their club, their manager and the fans.
Well done Bradford. May the best team win in the second leg.

jak

Back to top Go down

Bradford Empty Re: Bradford

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:11 am

Can't argue with any of those points. Sad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum