JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young central defender

2 posters

Go down

Young central defender Empty Young central defender

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 pm

that young lad he seemed decent.

whats his name, although i could have looked decent against fulhams "attack".

Back to top Go down

Young central defender Empty Re: Young central defender

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Ciaren Clark

He has played a few friendlies before and not looked to bad. Did quiet well today for his first ever premierleague game, but I don't think he would cope as well against bigger and better CF's

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm

AVFC, you say that, but how many bully boy centre forwards are around ? I think he could be a very good player
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Him and Jorden Spence share the England U19 captaincy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

VFL Fulham was extremely average today and didn't really cause to many problems for the defence, Clark is probably the shortest CB you will see play in the premierleague this weekend, he won most his headers but not cleanly and many flew straight up into the air and needed to be delt with a second time. I think he would have far more problems with coping with many of the strikers in the top half of teams.

Problem with Villa when one of these young players comes through the ranks is straight away there tipped for stardom and are the next big thing, it usually doesn't turn out that way.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 pm

AVFC, I think he looks a player, may well be wrong, but I predict big things of this lad. Like his attitude, positional sense and passing, Bobby Moore wasnt the biggest and hewas playing when it was physical.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, I think he looks a player, may well be wrong, but I predict big things of this lad. Like his attitude, positional sense and passing, Bobby Moore wasnt the biggest and hewas playing when it was physical.

After 1 game?

Have we learnt nothing from Luke moore, Stefan Moore, Liam Ridgwell, Delfenueso, ok harsh on him since he is still young, but after he scored 2 goals for England U17 2 seasons ago I was reading how he is the next Drogba and should have been put in the team then scratch

Gary Cahill stood out in the reserves, those who can make it stand out above the rest, Clark doesn't, he has done well in friendlies I have seen him play in, and did well today, but lets not go over board and start claiming he is the next superstar.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, I think he looks a player, may well be wrong, but I predict big things of this lad. Like his attitude, positional sense and passing, Bobby Moore wasnt the biggest and hewas playing when it was physical.

After 1 game?

Have we learnt nothing from Luke moore, Stefan Moore, Liam Ridgwell, Delfenueso, ok harsh on him since he is still young, but after he scored 2 goals for England U17 2 seasons ago I was reading how he is the next Drogba and should have been put in the team then scratch

Gary Cahill stood out in the reserves, those who can make it stand out above the rest, Clark doesn't, he has done well in friendlies I have seen him play in, and did well today, but lets not go over board and start claiming he is the next superstar.

The differnce with the Moore brothers is he seems to have a great attitude. As for Ridgewell, he aint done too bad IMO. Just seeing him pre season and today, think he can be a very good player.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm

that free kick from Greenings dive, if Dempsey had scored that as he should have done, I'm sure fingers would have been pointed at Clark for being half Hangerlands size and getting know where near the ball.

Like I said, good debut, don't go over the top.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Don't try and claim Ridgewell as a Villa product, you theiving feckers. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Don't try and claim Ridgewell as a Villa product, you theiving feckers. Very Happy

what age did we get him? and at what age did you get all the players you claim to have produced? :fishing:

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:that free kick from Greenings dive, if Dempsey had scored that as he should have done, I'm sure fingers would have been pointed at Clark for being half Hangerlands size and getting know where near the ball.

Not going over the top, just think he can be a footballer.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:that free kick from Greenings dive, if Dempsey had scored that as he should have done, I'm sure fingers would have been pointed at Clark for being half Hangerlands size and getting know where near the ball.

Not going over the top, just think he can be a footballer.

Think he has already qualified to be called a footballer geek

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum