JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League 1

+2
FrenchSpur
Bully 9
6 posters

Go down

League 1 Empty League 1

Post  Bully 9 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Is starting to look a reality........the 2 twats in charge of our club are running it into the ground, its like a return to the 80s FFS! So fcuked off Crying or Very sad
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

League 1 Empty Re: League 1

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Just think of all the different places you can visit next year...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:45 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Just think of all the different places you can visit next year...

Frenchie..........thought you was my friend Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sad thing is i wanna go and see them play again this season! Think im starting to enjoy the pain.....bit like tattoos Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Well you have to laugh about it..... only a game after all Mad Mad Mad
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Well you have to laugh about it..... only a game after all Mad Mad Mad

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Yes...... Wink
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 am

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:Just think of all the different places you can visit next year...

Frenchie..........thought you was my friend Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sad thing is i wanna go and see them play again this season! Think im starting to enjoy the pain.....bit like tattoos Very Happy

Strangely enough i enjoyed having my tattoo done, Rolling Eyes ,,you wont go down Bully angel,,ok i agree,you are like us and going through a transitional period its called from bad to worse.. Very Happy ,,however my shrink tells me that things will get better,,he always sees a silver linning even though his team got narrowly defeated by Colchester yesterday. he still expects Prem footy by 2017,,Wink ,,you see girl there is always someone worse off than yourself,Deans the man now be told,your as depressed as my dad.. Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 am

I dont think Saunders is the right man for the wolves Job tbh.
he's Aquired a team low on spirit that also looks like they could'nt give a shit
and with little money to spend...i reckon they will stay up just, But next season wolves need a mahusive clear out and start from scratch

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 am

Trig wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Strangely enough i enjoyed having my tattoo done, Rolling Eyes ,,you wont go down Bully angel,,ok i agree,you are like us and going through a transitional period its called from bad to worse.. Very Happy ,,however my shrink tells me that things will get better,,he always sees a silver linning even though his team got narrowly defeated by Colchester yesterday. he still expects Prem footy by 2017,,Wink ,,you see girl there is always someone worse off than yourself,Deans the man now be told,your as depressed as my dad.. Very Happy

I wish i felt that, but the way we are playing is shocking, no fight, spirit, apparently Saunders asked to buy 2 players but was told by the 2 twats NO!! Thats real backing for a new manager isnt it!! If we manage to stay up im sure it will be by the skin of our teeth, but anyway im gonna take a look at the League One board on here just in case............. Very Happy Oh well, off to work now.
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 am

So did you have good look around the league one board Bully ?. Very Happy ..

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 am

Trig wrote:So did you have good look around the league one board Bully ?. Very Happy ..

Yes mate i did..........not a nice place to be Crying or Very sad we better get our arses into gear and start playing like a team cos otherwise, the only way is down! Mad Mad
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 am

Trig wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Shocked Is Bully really Mrs Woods?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Trig wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Shocked Is Bully really Mrs Woods?

Bad QB! Here, QB... without you thinking im being rude or smutty or anything like that........... how do you make it bigger?? like you just did in the txt? I tried it but it didnt work, font size yeah? Embarassed
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Give it a rub darling, or if it's Lutes, show him some pastry Cheerleader
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Give it a rub darling, or if it's Lutes, show him some pastry Cheerleader

See! I actually try to be non rude for once and this is what i get Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Give it a rub darling, or if it's Lutes, show him some pastry Cheerleader

what you expect from Ten Bellies QB

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Dont be calling Bully darling, the mad finn will be getting a bit of the green eyed monster Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Hark at 9 brain cells Woods
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:32 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Hark at 900000000.000000000.000000 brain cells Woods
Beds

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 pm

98% of which are fecking useless
QBVILLA
QBVILLA