JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Wilshere

2 posters

Go down

Jack Wilshere Empty Jack Wilshere

Post  jpr60 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Nice to see Young Jack's getting the plaudits for his work on the pitch - hope it doesn't get OTT so that everyone expects him to always be brilliant and he himself becomes a Superstar.
Fact is he is a natural talent. He's not only got the technique but he's also got the physique - in fact he's got the profile of your typical English footballer. There's something in there which reminds me of Wayne Rooney (OK, he's Irish I know) but what I particularly like is that sometimes he seems to be going full pelt but he'll suddenly go into overdrive to get past a tracking player - that's special IMO. His type of play leaves him open to clogging but, then again, he doesn't mind a tackle himself, does he?
So here's hoping Young Jack will continue to develop and continue to show what he can do - for The Arsenal (of course) but for England too. With him in the side I might even begin to regain interest for the England team - it's nice to see a leader in midfield, it's been a long time!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Jack Wilshere Empty Re: Jack Wilshere

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:34 pm

jpr60 wrote:Nice to see Young Jack's getting the plaudits for his work on the pitch - hope it doesn't get OTT so that everyone expects him to always be brilliant and he himself becomes a Superstar.
Fact is he is a natural talent. He's not only got the technique but he's also got the physique - in fact he's got the profile of your typical English footballer. There's something in there which reminds me of Wayne Rooney (OK, he's Irish I know) but what I particularly like is that sometimes he seems to be going full pelt but he'll suddenly go into overdrive to get past a tracking player - that's special IMO. His type of play leaves him open to clogging but, then again, he doesn't mind a tackle himself, does he?
So here's hoping Young Jack will continue to develop and continue to show what he can do - for The Arsenal (of course) but for England too. With him in the side I might even begin to regain interest for the England team - it's nice to see a leader in midfield, it's been a long time!

Shocked Shocked

Rooney has been Shit for England.. i have higher hopes for Young Jack..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum