JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CL

3 posters

Go down

CL Empty CL

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

That was a good game last night - proof that the "best" of "English" is a match for the second/third (?) of Spain (? - I'm not sure what I'm going with here TBH)!
Two very well-taken goals - Welbeck proved that he's up to top-class football with an excellent header and Ronaldo proved, again that he can head the ball (not always the case with yer "continentals" but that was, TBH a George Graham header).
The return match will be wide open IMO - obvious advantage to ManU but both teams attack better than they defend so it could be a real bum-squeaker!
I'm interested to see who we'll be meeting in the final!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

CL Empty Re: CL

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:29 pm

jpr60 wrote:That was a good game last night - proof that the "best" of "English" is a match for the second/third (?) of Spain (? - I'm not sure what I'm going with here TBH)!
Two very well-taken goals - Welbeck proved that he's up to top-class football with an excellent header and Ronaldo proved, again that he can head the ball (not always the case with yer "continentals" but that was, TBH a George Graham header).
The return match will be wide open IMO - obvious advantage to ManU but both teams attack better than they defend so it could be a real bum-squeaker!

Bayern Munich Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:That was a good game last night - proof that the "best" of "English" is a match for the second/third (?) of Spain (? - I'm not sure what I'm going with here TBH)!

Bayern Munich Very Happy

I'll do the funnies.......... OK? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Yes Gaffa.. Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down