JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ooops!!!

4 posters

Go down

Ooops!!! Empty Ooops!!!

Post  Trig Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Arsenal 0 Rovers 1,,that wasnt supposed to happen,was it now?,and i thought we had all the fans that did all the Boooing.. Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Ooops!!! Empty Re: Ooops!!!

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Blackburn for the cup??? cheers cheers cheers
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Your lot defended well Trig - well done - enjoy the moment!
Booing - well, some feel it's a right to show dissatisfaction and there are certainly fans out there who would like to see the manager dismissed - everyone to their preferred choice of action I suppose.
Meanwhile we've just got to get on with the remainder of the season - winning the CL and finishing top four are the remaining goals. Hope you get a decent draw for the next round!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes, well done, Trig. Enjoy. Our loss is your gain.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Thank you jpr and Jak very generous of you,if you can accept victory and defeat and treat those imposters in exactly the same way,well,,then your a man my friend, ,,but i am sure Arsen isnt feeling so generous towards the Arsenal fans this morning,,and frenchi so glad we made you happy.i bet your not as happy as me .. Very Happy ,,not about time that we had something to cheer about .. Rolling Eyes ..for a set of butchers we aint doing so bad,,,Appletons blue and white army..Hee Hee.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Trig wrote:Thank you jpr and Jak very generous of you,if you can accept victory and defeat and treat those imposters in exactly the same way,well,,then your a man my friend, ,,but i am sure Arsen isnt feeling so generous towards the Arsenal fans this morning,,and frenchi so glad we made you happy.i bet your not as happy as me .. Very Happy ,,not about time that we had something to cheer about .. Rolling Eyes ..for a set of butchers we aint doing so bad,,,Appletons blue and white army..Hee Hee.

Millwall next up - you could well make it to Wembley!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 am

Well of course we can jpr,and wow!!! a pig has just flown right past my office window.. Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:39 am

Trig wrote:Well of course we can jpr,and wow!!! a pig has just flown right past my office window.. Very Happy

Did it have a Pukka pie in it's trotter? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down