JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Quiet here this morning

4 posters

Go down

Very Quiet here this morning Empty Very Quiet here this morning

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 am

We seem to be missing a couple of our usual contributors this morning droning on about how unlucky certain teams were last night.... Mad Mad Mad
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Very Quiet here this morning Empty Re: Very Quiet here this morning

Post  Bedshammer Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 am

Jak's on a wander around Spain, I expect jpr is licking his wounds.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 pm

I've had such a busy day but here I am, facing up to the fact that The Arsenal were outplayed by a clearly superior team last night. I was seriously impressed by Bayern and am left wondering how they could have got that good whilst we clearly haven't. I'd say they could give Barca a good game - they were so damned efficient (I know, German) and whilst we managed to beat their 'keeper there was no way we were going to catch up with them after going 2-0 down. TBH it should have been 3-0 at half-time! Their succes in the Bundesliga obviously gives them the confidence they have and we were never really in the match - OK, a 1-1 second-half draw with Wilshere trying his best to do everything - no, there was a clear gap in class last night.
So where does that leave us? I know, we'll win 3-0 at their place. But were that not to happen we've got to make sure we grab that Top Four spot so that we can be beaten by a better team in the CL next season!
Seriously, WTF we gonna do? Right now we've got Jack Wilshere as a seriously good player, maybe 4 or 5 others who can be good on their day and 5 others who need up-grading asap or replacing. I thought at the beginning of the season we had a decent squad - I'm not so sure now, having been shown how a good team plays last night!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 am

Bayern are a seriously good side. No shame in getting beaten by a much better side.
Bradford and Blackburn? Well, that's another story!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum