JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's left?

3 posters

Go down

What's left? Empty What's left?

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Only a barnstorming end to the season will save The Arsenal from being criticised at every turn. As we saw the other night "fans" were ready to boo "their" team at every oppurtunity, fortunately there were a greaer number of more positive fans to quell the negativity.
I believe we'll finish strongly - it's all that's left for the players and I'm pretty sure Arsene will be on the case. A top four finish then some more investment - we've seen where we need to be to compete with the best - work to do!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

What's left? Empty Re: What's left?

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:Only a barnstorming end to the season will save The Arsenal from being criticised at every turn. As we saw the other night "fans" were ready to boo "their" team at every oppurtunity, fortunately there were a greaer number of more positive fans to quell the negativity.
I believe we'll finish strongly - it's all that's left for the players and I'm pretty sure Arsene will be on the case. A top four finish then some more investment - we've seen where we need to be to compete with the best - work to do!

I woud have thought a barnstorming game in the CL would have been on the cards.... but your guys didnt seem to want it... apparently your board met have have now given Wenger their full support.... The fact that they did that means there is a bit of scribbling on the wall...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Only a barnstorming end to the season will save The Arsenal from being criticised at every turn. As we saw the other night "fans" were ready to boo "their" team at every oppurtunity, fortunately there were a greaer number of more positive fans to quell the negativity.

I woud have thought a barnstorming game in the CL would have been on the cards.... but your guys didnt seem to want it... apparently your board met have have now given Wenger their full support.... The fact that they did that means there is a bit of scribbling on the wall...

Apparently "support" wasn't mentioned at the meeting, it was already there and taken as read. The only "scribbling" going on is, as usual by the usual suspects in the press.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:29 am

The problem is that we have failed to invest in the areas of the team that have been screaming out for investment for a number of years now. Let's hope the penny has finally dropped.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum