JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England tonight.

5 posters

Go down

England tonight. Empty England tonight.

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm

I've a feeling (why?) we're gonna murder'em on their turf. All this needling Rooney bullshIte is just playing into our hands - I think (hope) the English lads will want to be seen to be standing up and counted so I'm looking for a convincing win. They've got some clever players - a couple of good potential goalscorers but we'll do the business, I'm convinced (The Elder has spoken)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

England tonight. Empty Re: England tonight.

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 pm

I think we'll win. Which means nothing, of course.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I think we'll win. Which means nothing, of course.

You and me both Beds, what a team!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

A poor draw out of a certain victory.
We sat back after a 1-0, when we should have pushed on looking for a 3-0. The margin that England were better than Montenegro.
Which all goes to prove that attack is the best form of defence.
Montenegro had nothing when we were going at them, to sit back, as we obviously did, was lunacy!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:08 am

jak wrote:A poor draw out of a certain victory.
We sat back after a 1-0, when we should have pushed on looking for a 3-0. The margin that England were better than Montenegro.
Which all goes to prove that attack is the best form of defence.
Montenegro had nothing when we were going at them, to sit back, as we obviously did, was lunacy!!!!

Thats hogdson for you you loves playing defence..

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 am

Crazy - we were so much on top in the first half then fell away completely. I reckon Roy should have brought Young on earlier plus The Ox - those two would have kept Montenegro on the back foot instead of allowing tiring players to concede space to an enlivened team. I dunno - I've a lot of time for Hodgson but he comes across as a touch conservative on that showing. I mean, England should beat Montenegro - end of!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:Crazy - we were so much on top in the first half then fell away completely. I reckon Roy should have brought Young on earlier plus The Ox - those two would have kept Montenegro on the back foot instead of allowing tiring players to concede space to an enlivened team. I dunno - I've a lot of time for Hodgson but he comes across as a touch conservative on that showing. I mean, England should beat Montenegro - end of!

And this is exactly why( imho) England will never win the world cup in my life time....because in a nutshell they have the players but the manager is carp....they fuked up big time with not getting in Arry

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

It's not just the manager it's the ethos we have.. we can't retain the ball.. we sit deep and invite pressure and if you do that you are asking for trouble..

We have had Hoddle Keegan Mcclown Sven Capello over the years.. all with different styles.. yet we seem to always under achieve..

Something isn't right when it comes to Engtland.. sadly.

I will be interested to see how Capello does with Russia. he is unbeaten so far with them.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:26 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:It's not just the manager it's the ethos we have.. we can't retain the ball.. we sit deep and invite pressure and if you do that you are asking for trouble..
We have had Hoddle Keegan Mcclown Sven Capello over the years.. all with different styles.. yet we seem to always under achieve..

Something isn't right when it comes to Engtland.. sadly.

I will be interested to see how Capello does with Russia. he is unbeaten so far with them.

Adrian, you have hit the nail smack on the head!!!
I'm amazed that someone so infinitely knowledgable could possibly support Aston Villa. You are a rose in a bush of thorns.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum