JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!

3 posters

Go down

Help! Empty Help!

Post  jpr60 Fri May 24, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm feeling well down - no football to think/worry about, no viable news (apart from various managers perhaps joining various football clubs - oh, there's something of er, interest (?) - Mark Hughes to Stoke? Jesus Christ - what a horrible combination but, at the same time, who else could/would take over that team?) - it's just horrible. I hate the close season!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Help! Empty Re: Help!

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Apparently some dutch bloke called Jus Hoofdeball is now favourite for the Stoke job.

Still got champions league final tomorrow JP and then the championship play off on Monday. Already the crap has started with Benteke, think it is going to be a long 3 months of this saga, but hopefully he will stay. Cant see Wenger paying 25-30 million for him, even though I think he would be good value. Thing is second season syndrome could have an effect, I just think this guy is potential world class, regardless of what the tree hugger says.

Vermahlen available for 5 million it said yesterday. Seems to have gone down massively, why is that? Looked a excellent defender

Best comment I have heard so far was Dave Whelan describing Martinez as the best manager in europe on talksport, hilarious
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Dave Wealan is a Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 am

Well, I've seen the CL final which was, to be fair a good game (although that git Ribery should've been off early doors - I detest that monkey) and the best team probably won too (although I'd have preferred to see Dortmund beat Bayern). I'm gonna look at the Watford v Palace game later - it should be an interesting match - but I'm still suffering from end-of-season blues!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue May 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Talked to a depressed Real Madrid fan today - made me feel better! He's pleased to have "lost" Mourinho but doesn't know what to expect as a follow-up manager. "Everyone thinks Barca in Spain now - Neymar's gone there - everyone knows Real keep effing around with their management system". He's expecting Ancelloti (negative) whilst hoping for Heynkes as the next manager. He's also disappointed at Falcao choosing to go to Monaco, believing it's to the detriment of his career. So there you go, I'm not alone!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum