JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citeh v Chelski

2 posters

Go down

Citeh v Chelski Empty Citeh v Chelski

Post  jpr60 Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:52 pm

This really is a win-win fixture for me (twisted as I am).
On the one hand - Citeh - already champions in many people's eyes (even The Special One said it but, of course he didn't mean it - however most other folk do) are So Great going forward that they cannot fail to score a hat-full every game, including this one.
On the other hand this is The Special One who is God's gift to tactics (not to mention Mind Games and/or what our American cousins call "running at the mouth") so he will set his team up to prevent goals being conceded (which is like "parking the bus", playing 19th century football - another spouting from TSO - but would be perceived as footballing genius if successful on this occasion) and sneak a late winner.
Me, I'm happy if either case turns out to be what actually happens. A big win for Citeh means that we're a point behind them again - that's OK, we're going to get three points off them at The Grove later on whereas a draw would be ideal for our current position (look, I like being top, it's nice) and were TSO able to secure the points for his lot then - WOW, I'd be full of praise (and who could possibly stop him crowing a bit, always nice to hear)! Alternatively another plus for a Citeh win would be hearing what TSO has to complain about (e.g. financial fair-play being ruined by Citeh - there's a laugh)!
No, seriously, I can't wait. Don't much care what the football's like (nasty me thinks of several red cards, nasty injuries but that's really unsporting of me I know) - just looking forward to the COB* afterwards!

*Continuation Of Bollix

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Citeh v Chelski Empty Re: Citeh v Chelski

Post  jak Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 am

Well, what a great game to watch.
I'm delighted with the result too.
Just shows what a massive loss to City Aguerro is.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 am

Oh, perhaps Citeh aren't the best team on the planet after all, eh? Chelsea, eh? Now there's a team................anyway, it's good to see that everything isn't necessarily done-and-dusted in the Premier League. Clearly Chelsea will be everyone's favourites for the title (even if Citeh were most people's until yesterday) and that Arsenal, well, we don't even see them at the top, oh no. Just because they've got two more points than Chelsea and Citeh counts for nowt, obviously.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 am

I must say that Morinho was tactically brilliant last night.
For long periods City looked lost, like the big cat that met the big rat. Very Happy 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down