JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PL - Top and Bottom

2 posters

Go down

PL - Top and Bottom Empty PL - Top and Bottom

Post  jak Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Blown wide open by today's results.
What price three teams finishing on 84 points?
And at the bottom, Norwich and Cardiff look doomed. But who else will go?
The most exciting PL season in yonks, yet I can't help looking back over a season of some outrageous refereeing errors.
Will the final outcome be affected by more of the same?

jak

Back to top Go down

PL - Top and Bottom Empty Re: PL - Top and Bottom

Post  jpr60 Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:55 pm

It's certainly been an interesting season and it ain't finished yet!
OK, I didn't want the Big Money teams (i.e. Chelsea/Citeh) to win anything, so if Liverpool can go on and clinch the title good luck to'em (but, back at The Grove when we destroyed them 2-0 who would've thought they'd have come on to make a challenge?) and, at the bottom, who'd have thought that Palace would've escaped what was, for me, certain relegation?
Yes, it's been an interesting season and yes, of course there've been some refereeing cock-ups - I'm getting to the point now where I'm feeling sorry for the refs (believe me, that's a first in X years of playing and watching football) - they've got little or no chance of getting stuff right and, from time-to-time the stuff is important. It's reached the stage now that if technical means aren't added as a resource we'll lose any sense of real control of a match. There are enough idiots involved in the game (step forward Mourinho) who provoke unsavoury reactions without the refs becoming embroiled in incidents demeaning of proper sporting occasions IMO.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:27 pm

I really think Liverpool's lack of European football has been pivotal for them. They have managed to keep a small squad fit, while those in European action have suffered injury and suspensions right at the business end.
I really don't want Liverpool to win, they are so gobby and that Brendan Rodgers makes me cringe !!!!!
His post match TV interview tonight was a joke. He was outmaneuvered by Morinho and he did not have the good grace to admit it. What did he expect, Chelsea to let them score a couple in the first ten minutes? Rodgers is just a twat.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum