JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacked him then

3 posters

Go down

Sacked him then Empty Sacked him then

Post  FrenchSpur Tue May 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I dont know why they appointed him as anything other than a caretaker... He was never going to get the job for longer...

I think it will be de boer and not pochetino
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Sacked him then Empty Re: Sacked him then

Post  jpr60 Tue May 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Good luck (no, really) to whoever gets the job. There's something about Tottingham right now that, frankly (and for want of a better word) stinks.
What you need is a complete clear-out, from the top IMO. Levy appears to be bad news and some of the players, well!
I'd have thought Moyes, left alone to rampage through the dressing room and get rid of the tossers, might do you some good but hey, what do I know?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue May 13, 2014 6:18 pm

I dont think its that bad in reality.... i think sherewood was slightly deluded in what his terms of employment show it... this break clause shows he was just a caretaker..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue May 13, 2014 6:20 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I dont think its that bad in reality.... i think sherewood was slightly deluded in what his terms of employment show it... this break clause shows he was just a caretaker..

You're probably right but it's the follow-up that counts now - I just hope (for your sake) Levy, and the new manager, know what they're doing.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue May 13, 2014 6:22 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I dont think its that bad in reality.... i think sherewood was slightly deluded in what his terms of employment show it... this break clause shows he was just a caretaker..

You're probably right but it's the follow-up that counts now - I just hope (for your sake) Levy, and the new manager, know what they're doing.

and therein lies the problem
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue May 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Levy is definitely the problem.
There is no doubt in my mind that the Europa League takes a big toll of teams. The Thursday night thing is ridiculous.
I am sure the spuds would have made a more serious challenge for the top 4 had they not been involved in that complicated shambles.
Anyway, a new manager needs to be able to stamp his own mark on the team, the question is, will Levy let him?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue May 13, 2014 7:16 pm

yeah thursadys are a pain.... traveling to places that are not really in Europe is a huge problem...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum