JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Arry

2 posters

Go down

'Arry Empty 'Arry

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:12 pm

That was a good rant by the lovable rogue, eh?
Slagging off his player who doesn't work and reports for training well overweight whilst trousering 60-70 grand a week! What, indeed is the world coming to?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

'Arry Empty Re: 'Arry

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:18 am

Surely if they were that concerned then they wouldnt be paying the bloke... I bet there is a clause in his contract saying he has to be fit.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Takes me back to "the good-old days" when there were always players returning for pre-season a stone or two overweight. Ray Kennedy was one of the culprits, I recall - he would show up a little more rounded than usual - still, it didn't stop him putting in a shift come match-day!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:34 am

jpr60 wrote:Takes me back to "the good-old days" when there were always players returning for pre-season a stone or two overweight. Ray Kennedy was one of the culprits, I recall - he would show up a little more rounded than usual - still, it didn't stop him putting in a shift come match-day!

Its true... but its typical 'arry.... deflecting attention away from how well his team is doing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum