JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLIMEY!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

BLIMEY!!!!! Empty BLIMEY!!!!!

Post  jak Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Saturday January 24th 2015.
Absolutely amazing results in the FA Cup.

jak

Back to top Go down

BLIMEY!!!!! Empty Re: BLIMEY!!!!!

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:08 am

Yeh, let's hope that results get back to "normal" today, eh?
Half the Premier League clubs are already out - it can't all be a question of prioritizing to concentrate on the league, I mean a week or so ago Chelsea were saying they had enough talent to got for all four trophies! Chelsea "The Invincibles"? Check. Chelsea "The quadruple winners"? Check. I wonder if they'll win the league Cup. ManC are obviously suffering from having too much money - perhaps their owners will stop organizing silly trips in midweek to play silly, meaningless games. No, perhaps not. When you pay the piper you call the tune.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:58 pm

jpr60 wrote:Yeh, let's hope that results get back to "normal" today, eh?
Half the Premier League clubs are already out - it can't all be a question of prioritizing to concentrate on the league, I mean a week or so ago Chelsea were saying they had enough talent to got for all four trophies! Chelsea "The Invincibles"? Check. Chelsea "The quadruple winners"? Check. I wonder if they'll win the league Cup. ManC are obviously suffering from having too much money - perhaps their owners will stop organizing silly trips in midweek to play silly, meaningless games. No, perhaps not. When you pay the piper you call the tune.

Rich boys toys. The arrogance of returning so late in the week got just the result it deserved.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum