JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgraceful behaviour

3 posters

Go down

Disgraceful behaviour Empty Disgraceful behaviour

Post  jpr60 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Watching Chelsea last night against PSG sickened me - it reminded me of the first time I saw Leeds Utd in the First Division back in the '60's - the arrival of so-called "professionalism" in the English game. Every whistle the ref is surrounded, every tackle or a simple challenge for the ball treated as if it were a bad foul if you don't win it. Cynicism writ large. Disgusting!
Is this the Jose Mourinho way? Who gives a toss - it's rank non-sporting behaviour and I don't care to see it. I certainly won't bother watching Chelsea anytime in the near future, especially if a match is preceded by Mourinho telling everyone how unsporting the opponents are, how much fouling they do - in short, p!ss off Jose - go back to Portugal you cnut!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Disgraceful behaviour Empty Re: Disgraceful behaviour

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:39 pm

If they had bothered to play football they probably would have won it
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 pm

jpr60 wrote:Watching Chelsea last night against PSG sickened me - it reminded me of the first time I saw Leeds Utd in the First Division back in the '60's - the arrival of so-called "professionalism" in the English game. Every whistle the ref is surrounded, every tackle or a simple challenge for the ball treated as if it were a bad foul if you don't win it. Cynicism writ large. Disgusting!
Is this the Jose Mourinho way? Who gives a toss - it's rank non-sporting behaviour and I don't care to see it. I certainly won't bother watching Chelsea anytime in the near future, especially if a match is preceded by Mourinho telling everyone how unsporting the opponents are, how much fouling they do - in short, p!ss off Jose - go back to Portugal you cnut!

You're not in the slightest bit envious that Chelsea have the charismatic, witty, talented Jose Mourinho and you're stuck with boring old uncle Arsene, are you? Yeah, right! It doesn't show at all, jpr Wink

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Tilton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Watching Chelsea last night against PSG sickened me - it reminded me of the first time I saw Leeds Utd in the First Division back in the '60's - the arrival of so-called "professionalism" in the English game. Every whistle the ref is surrounded, every tackle or a simple challenge for the ball treated as if it were a bad foul if you don't win it. Cynicism writ large. Disgusting!

You're not in the slightest bit envious that Chelsea have the charismatic, witty, talented Jose Mourinho and you're stuck with boring old uncle Arsene, are you? Yeah, right! It doesn't show at all, jpr Wink

"Charismatic, witty, talented Jose Mourinho"? You might be in love with the arrogant pillock, I've never liked him and, after far too long even the English media is starting to get p!ssed off with his bleatings. "Uncle Arsene" is older of course, but wiser and far more intelligent than that Portuguese tosser - only my opinion of course.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Tilton wrote:

"Charismatic, witty, talented Jose Mourinho"? You might be in love with the arrogant pillock, I've never liked him and, after far too long even the English media is starting to get p!ssed off with his bleatings. "Uncle Arsene" is older of course, but wiser and far more intelligent than that Portuguese tosser - only my opinion of course.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Tilton wrote:

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Calm down! I understood your opinion the first time! It's wrong, but I understood it.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down