JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much to say

2 posters

Go down

Too much to say Empty Too much to say

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Isn't it a shame that people still in football with a job to do have to open their mouths to slag off their peers? The latest is Big Sam - ok, he's got a book to sell I suppose but why can't he wait until he's retired before having a pop at other managers. Obviously some folks don't get along with others but that's normal, one doesn't have to make snide comments so that next time you meet the bloke you've slagged off it gets awkward. It certainly doesn't add to any esteem I may hold him in (TBH I've never rated the bloke too highly although some would have him as England manager) and if he does have a future as a manager, once he's overseen Sunderland's relegation perhaps he'll regret his comments. Then again, perhaps he actually is a thick-skinned effer who doesn't give a toss - that's more like it (again, IMO)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Too much to say Empty Re: Too much to say

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Nah..... hes got books to sell.... dish the dirt before someone else does...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:53 pm

You're right, the big gallump was on Breakfast TV this morning, ear-to-ear smile, hosts gushing with how marvelous it is to have someone on the inside be so honest etc and blah-blah - he's got a book to sell alright!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:47 am

wanna sell books??? Dish the dirt
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down