JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye-bye

3 posters

Go down

Bye-bye Empty Bye-bye

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:56 pm

At least I hope it's "bye-bye" to The Toxic One who has finally worked his ticket out of the door - go somewhere foreign Mourinho where you can use your toxity in another language which I hopefully won't understand.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Bye-bye Empty Re: Bye-bye

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:23 am

He is a bad penny.... and will be back Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Goodbye Portugal's Rose No

I've been thinking about it, and it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind. Never fading with the sunset when the rain set in. And your footsteps will always fall here, along England's greenest hills.Your candles burned out long before your legend ever will.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Tilton wrote:Goodbye Portugal's Rose No

I've been thinking about it, and it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind. Never fading with the sunset when the rain set in. And your footsteps will always fall here, along England's greenest hills.Your candles burned out long before your legend ever will.

That's a bit gay innit? I mean, Elton John for Princess Di, just about OK in a flouncy, swirly sorta way, but some Brummie fan waxing lyrical over The Toxic One - nah, it's dead gay is that!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Homophobe.

Myself and millions of others will miss him. The Premier League is much less interesting without him.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 pm

If by "interesting" you mean watching an adult behaving like a spoilt child, pouting, moaning when things don't go his way, OTT when things go well, making snide remarks etc then yes indeed, the Premier League will be a whole lot less of that and long may it remain so!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:46 am

jpr60 wrote:If by "interesting" you mean watching an adult behaving like a spoilt child, pouting, moaning when things don't go his way, OTT when things go well, making snide remarks etc then yes indeed, the Premier League will be a whole lot less of that and long may it remain so!

You could be describing Arse Wenger with those remarks....

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Aye lad but I wasn't.......

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:25 pm

So the Premier League would be better off without Arse Wenger's antics too then?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm

I doubt anyone has found Arsene Wenger to be in any way offensive, whereas The Special One - where to start!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Hahahaha! You're just extremely biased jpr cyclops

Most non-Arsenal fans consider Wenger to be a whining tit of the highest order. Go and ask them.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Tilton wrote:Hahahaha! You're just extremely biased jpr cyclops

Most non-Arsenal fans consider Wenger to be a whining tit of the highest order. Go and ask them.

Have to hold my hands up there Tilts and say I don't know "most non-Arsenal fans". I do know a lot of people didn't like Wenger from the beginning e.g. "Who is he?"/ "Who does he think he is....?", partly because they couldn't believe a foreigner could possibly have much/any knowledge about football in general, English football in particular - even The Great Fergie was one of those. Still, I reckon most football people have come to realise that Wenger is a good, no great football person - not sure about your criticism Tilts but, of course you're entitled to your opinion (even if it doesn't sound as if it's very much of an educated opinion, if I may say so).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:22 pm

It's not just my opinion though, jpr. Wenger might be respected for his footballing knowledge, to a certain extent, but definitely not 'liked' by most people outside of Arsenal and their fans. The majority think that he's a whining tit of the highest order.

The fact that I agree with them is neither here nor there......

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:06 am

Tilton wrote:It's not just my opinion though, jpr. Wenger might be respected for his footballing knowledge, to a certain extent, but definitely not 'liked' by most people outside of Arsenal and their fans. The majority think that he's a whining tit of the highest order.

The fact that I agree with them is neither here nor there......

Aye, you can never trust "The Masses", they always get it wrong!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Not a big fan of consensus of opinion then, jpr?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Yes, but with "consensus" meaning "widespread agreement" I doubt this applies to Arsene Wenger being considered "a whining tit of the highest order". You have to go back to your history books and see what "the masses" have done when given their head - it's not a pretty sight. Still, let's sit back and prepare to give Mr Wenger some respect for what he's done and doing in English football, especially at The Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:46 pm

That's the point though; there is widespread agreement that Wenger is a whining tit of the highest order.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed May 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Meanwhile, The Special one still hasn't got a job! Please go to PSG, you really will be "special" there - there's not a team that has the financial clout to compete with PSG so you can go, spend and be "Special" - just stay out of England!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun May 22, 2016 11:51 am

Man United hace succumbed - a decision I sincerely hope they'll learn to regret. ManU was the place I originally thought Mourinho would go when he came back to England, before he re-started his Chelsea experience. And now he's gonna join them - yippeeeeee! What a fantastic place Manchester will be - Guardiola v Mourinho - horrible!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun May 22, 2016 12:15 pm

jpr60 wrote:Man United hace succumbed - a decision I sincerely hope they'll learn to regret. ManU was the place I originally thought Mourinho would go when he came back to England, before he re-started his Chelsea experience. And now he's gonna join them - yippeeeeee! What a fantastic place Manchester will be - Guardiola v Mourinho - horrible!

Its going to be right festival for the press..... Guaranteed a quote a minute. I am just waiting for a london top three next season and that will be funny
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon May 23, 2016 2:46 pm

jpr60 wrote:Man United hace succumbed - a decision I sincerely hope they'll learn to regret. ManU was the place I originally thought Mourinho would go when he came back to England, before he re-started his Chelsea experience. And now he's gonna join them - yippeeeeee! What a fantastic place Manchester will be - Guardiola v Mourinho

Yes, fantastic!! Pisses all over the Landan yawnfest.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon May 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Of course it keeps "the masses" interested but it won't stop the football business being done in London!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum