JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento

3 posters

Go down

Memento Empty Memento

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Just had a movie day today,

Watched Platoon, good movie.

Then watched Memento which I thought was brilliant. Guy Pearce reminds me of Brad Pitt when he was in fight club.

Memento is movie of the week for me. I think you have to draw your own conclusions from it. It reminds me of a poem, it's all about opinion on what it means.

Great movie.

Back to top Go down

Memento Empty Re: Memento

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:51 pm

is memento the film which goes backwards with him leaving notes everywhere, excellent film if so.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:is memento the film which goes backwards with him leaving notes everywhere, excellent film if so.
Yup and it really is a guys movie Laughing Laughing

you see the joke is that it was directed by guy ritchie and its main actor was guy peacre Laughing Laughing

i crack myself up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:is memento the film which goes backwards with him leaving notes everywhere, excellent film if so.

you see the joke is that it was directed by guy ritchie and its main actor was guy peacre Laughing Laughing

i crack myself up
Laughing i'm such an idiot. it was not not directed by guy ritchie but of course chris nolan Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:
Guest wrote:

i crack myself up
Laughing i'm such an idiot. it was not not directed by guy ritchie but of course chris nolan Laughing Laughing

Are you sure it wasn't Pearce Nolan and Guy Chris?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah.. was a really good film.. if someone hasnt seen it.. think they should def check it out
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum