JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valon Behrami

Go down

Valon Behrami Empty Valon Behrami

Post  Bedshammer Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 pm

From the Daily Mirror

West Ham's Valon Behrami rages as he's called up for country despite injury

Published 23:00 10/11/09 By Mirror Football

Valon Behrami

West Ham star Valon Behrami has been caught up in a club versus country row ahead of Switzerland’s international clash with Norway on Saturday.

The all-action midfielder, who has recently returned from a knee injury following six months on the sidelines, is fuming with the Swiss FA after being called up for the friendly.

Behrami has been forced to play through the pain barrier in recent weeks and hoped to make a full recovery during the international break.

And the 24-year-old says he would much rather remain in east London as he looks to regain full fitness ahead of the relegation six-pointer against Hull on November 21.

“I’m going to play for Switzerland for the first time in a while and for me it’s not really the best time to go,” said Behrami.

“I still need to work on my problem and I’m not really too happy to have got the call.

“I am getting better every game but I am not 100 per cent. I need to strengthen my injured leg and that will come with games.

“It’s a difficult moment and I think about these things. I really like to give all I have to West Ham to be honest.

“We need that and we need to do better than this.”

Behrami is set to open talks on a new contract with the club in the next couple of weeks and the former Lazio man says he is more than happy to extend his stay at Upton Park.

He added: “I want to stay here and, like I said before, everyday I want to stay here.

“I enjoy everything at this club and team and I want to stay here 100 per cent.”

I dunno about RAGING, but it's nice to see he wants to stay at the club.
Valon Behrami 542893
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Valon Behrami Empty Re: Valon Behrami

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 pm

i would...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum