JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Owen

2 posters

Go down

Michael Owen Empty Michael Owen

Post  Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Watched the MU - Everton game on the box and I have to conclude that he has lost it

He seems two yards off the pace and that split second thing that penalty area scorers must have has gone

Back to top Go down

Michael Owen Empty Re: Michael Owen

Post  jak Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Lionheart wrote:Watched the MU - Everton game on the box and I have to conclude that he has lost it

He seems two yards off the pace and that split second thing that penalty area scorers must have has gone

Long ago

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 am

And yet on MOTD this morning they were saying he should be included in Capello's squad for South Africa....to nik a goal ?

Football, its like an old boys seminar, "stick Reggie over there, he served us well for the last 50 years man and boy".

See Ferguson has put his bit in about the England's squad chances in South Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:18 pm

jak wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Watched the MU - Everton game on the box and I have to conclude that he has lost it

Long ago

He really only ever had a little talent tied in with a great burst of speed.... bit like Lennon and SWP as soon as the speed goes there is little left...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down