JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well. Well !!

3 posters

Go down

Well. Well !! Empty Well. Well !!

Post  jak Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

What an interesting weekend.
A great second half performance gave us a win at Anfield.(Kop for that Benitez Tosspot )
Villa pulled a rabbit out of the hat at Old Trafford. (Up yer Jacksie Sir Bluenose Tosspot )
Chelsea held to a draw.
Voila. The PL is wide open again.

jak

Back to top Go down

Well. Well !! Empty Re: Well. Well !!

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Arsene said that Chelsea would drop points (after we got dumped by them) and they proceeded to drop 5 out of 6 points.
ManU managed to lose at home (to a good Villa team).
Well, with a second-chance opportunity like that we'd have had to have been pretty sad not to take out Liverpool. And we just about managed it after a relatively poor first half (what a great AA strike).
The weekend produced certain talking-points (that nobody is talking about, I wonder why).
Wayne Rooney picked up a yellow card for (wait for it) diving. Yes, diving. Well I never, An English player, diving. Whatever next? Well, Gerrard went down at least three times during the Liverpool v Arsenal match, each time appealing bitterly for a foul (one was a penalty shout). Do you realise this means that English players actually try to influence referees? I'd never have believed it (if I hadn't seen it a million times before) - stiil , I suppose 'diving' isn't on the agenda this week, eh? Oh yes, that nasty foreign Johnny, Torres went to ground in the area too - these foreigners, eh?!!!!!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:Arsene said that Chelsea would drop points (after we got dumped by them) and they proceeded to drop 5 out of 6 points.
Well, with a second-chance opportunity like that we'd have had to have been pretty sad not to take out Liverpool. And we just about managed it after a relatively poor first half (what a great AA strike).
The weekend produced certain talking-points (that nobody is talking about, I wonder why).
Wayne Rooney picked up a yellow card for (wait for it) diving. Yes, diving. Well I never, An English player, diving. Whatever next? Well, Gerrard went down at least three times during the Liverpool v Arsenal match, each time appealing bitterly for a foul (one was a penalty shout). Do you realise this means that English players actually try to influence referees? I'd never have believed it (if I hadn't seen it a million times before) - stiil , I suppose 'diving' isn't on the agenda this week, eh? Oh yes, that nasty foreign Johnny, Torres went to ground in the area too - these foreigners, eh?!!!!!

I certainly mentioned earlier about Rooney cheating and the papers did go on about it this morning JPR.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Arsene said that Chelsea would drop points (after we got dumped by them) and they proceeded to drop 5 out of 6 points.

I certainly mentioned earlier about Rooney cheating and the papers did go on about it this morning JPR.

You know me - don't read 'the papers', especially the Sundays.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum