JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:39 pm

QBVILLA wrote:We won 2-0 at the Emirates last season deservedly so, with Laursen putting on a masterclass of centre half play.This season we're playing better and we have the best defensive record in the league.I'd happily take a point but this is a massive game for both clubs.Looking forward to it and it's on my birthday as well Basketball

We are better and stronger and the following taken from the Arsenal board amongst many others says the fans are taking us seriously, in fact they are tipping us to the top 4 spot in place of Liverpool, in fact we have already been crowned as the new member of the top 4 elite by some.

Quote Arsenal fan:
That's where you are wrong, individually our individuals may be more talented but in terms of team strength I do think they are slightly stronger, they have the ability if needed to go toe to toe with big physical teams like Stoke and Chelsea or straight up play football with the likes of us. Their defence is arguably stronger, their set pieces are stronger and they now have the capability to seriously f**k us up on the counter..and they're better than last year when Agbonlahor ripped us to shreds.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I'll give you a character reference, QB.

I'm with you, Beds. Anyone who's got Luton's card so well marked can't be all bad. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:You having a party this year, QB?

He certainly is Beds, fancy dress and QB is going as a convict

Only a complete and utter bastard would use my current predicament and turn it into a joke Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Beds i'll be going out for a few beers with the good lady and some friends to celebrate my 32nd birthday

Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Well, enjoy! Is she letting you out on your own yet?

32, eh? Pfft.

I was out last night.She knows that what happened last week wasn't my usual behaviour and in all fairness i defy anyone to not react to a punch in the face.Hopefully the police will do their job properly and i won't end up swapping my semi detached house complete with wife for a 10 x 7 cell and a new missus called Barry Shocked

You'll have to practice holding a bar of soap in the shower without dropping it!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Reddi! wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:You having a party this year, QB?

He certainly is Beds, fancy dress and QB is going as a convict

Only a complete and utter bastard would use my current predicament and turn it into a joke Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Beds i'll be going out for a few beers with the good lady and some friends to celebrate my 32nd birthday

Your up next guys!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Well, enjoy! Is she letting you out on your own yet?

32, eh? Pfft.

I was out last night.She knows that what happened last week wasn't my usual behaviour and in all fairness i defy anyone to not react to a punch in the face.Hopefully the police will do their job properly and i won't end up swapping my semi detached house complete with wife for a 10 x 7 cell and a new missus called Barry Shocked

You'll have to practice holding a bar of soap in the shower without dropping it!

He text me the other day saying he is expecting a few bars of soap for xmas off his mates Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Jpr & Jak : Fabregas, if you let him go you must be barmy, he singularly stood out head and shoulders above anything we could offer, its not often you see a player, even your Messi and Ronaldo's that come on and so overwhelmingly change a game, he was superb, he instantly gelled with Arshavin who until then had been pretty much controlled, once he had his mate on with him...awesome.

Great game, if ever you wanted an example of the modern athlete and footballer and how they are just sooooooo much better than any of there predecessors, take a look at this game, power, strength, skill, awareness, just awesome.

On the negative side, and there is always one, I actually don't think you have enough to win the Premiership, i thought from time to time you looked vulnerable in defence and that's were your Chelsea and Man Utd's could nik it.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Malachite wrote:Jpr & Jak : Fabregas, if you let him go you must be barmy, he singularly stood out head and shoulders above anything we could offer, its not often you see a player, even your Messi and Ronaldo's that come on and so overwhelmingly change a game, he was superb, he instantly gelled with Arshavin who until then had been pretty much controlled, once he had his mate on with him...awesome.

Great game, if ever you wanted an example of the modern athlete and footballer and how they are just sooooooo much better than any of there predecessors, take a look at this game, power, strength, skill, awareness, just awesome.

On the negative side, and there is always one, I actually don't think you have enough to win the Premiership, i thought from time to time you looked vulnerable in defence and that's were your Chelsea and Man Utd's could nik it.

Yeah but aren't you the one who was feeling extremely confident about today's game?
I prefer to let time tell me what will happen to my team. I find too much trap before the event generally results in large quantities of egg all over moosh. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

I like eggs, which is just aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum