JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adebayor

4 posters

Go down

Adebayor Empty Adebayor

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 pm

I know you Arsenal fans dont have much time for the man, but he went through a torrid time yesterday. As knowledgeable people, do you reckon he ran the whole length of the bus to celebrate in front of the Gunners yesterday Crying or Very sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Adebayor Empty Re: Adebayor

Post  Finn Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I know you Arsenal fans dont have much time for the man, but he went through a torrid time yesterday. As knowledgeable people, do you reckon he ran the whole length of the bus to celebrate in front of the Gunners yesterday Crying or Very sad

Mad
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Totally agree Finn, QB sent it to me by text Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 am

Finn wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I know you Arsenal fans dont have much time for the man, but he went through a torrid time yesterday. As knowledgeable people, do you reckon he ran the whole length of the bus to celebrate in front of the Gunners yesterday Crying or Very sad

Mad

I agree Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:08 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Finn wrote:

Mad

I agree Mad Mad

Tosspot

Terrible situation though, they are starting to wonder about SA and can see why, it is going to be difficult to control things
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Tumbleweed

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum