JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIIIIIIIG Match tomorrow.

5 posters

Go down

BIIIIIIIG Match tomorrow. Empty BIIIIIIIG Match tomorrow.

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

It's the start of our win-or-lose/make-or-break period. Beating Villa, ManU, Liverpool & Chelsea on the trot will confirm, for me at least, that we're the dogs. Perhaps gaining 10 points out of a possible 12 would probably be enough but hey, let's go the whole hog and show'em who's The Daddy eh?
Whatever Arsene has up his sleeve will be revealed in the next couple of weeks. I think we're ready, so come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

BIIIIIIIG Match tomorrow. Empty Re: BIIIIIIIG Match tomorrow.

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Think 10 out of 12 would be excellent for you, but that will mean you have to get 10 out of 9 after tomorrow Wink

As for Wenger having something up his sleeve, I hope for your sake its not another Sol Campbell
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 pm

JPR: definitely make or break time for your season, personally i think your big task is v the Villa, thats the one that Arsene will have marked down as a must win to get a good start on this mountain you have to climb, problem will be if you don't!!!!.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Malachite wrote:JPR: definitely make or break time for your season, personally i think your big task is v the Villa, thats the one that Arsene will have marked down as a must win to get a good start on this mountain you have to climb, problem will be if you don't!!!!.

I have every confidence in the manager and his team. I expect a good, close game with The Arsenal picking up the 3 points. If we don't win these matches - the big ones - we cannot expect to end up as champions and I truly believe we are serious contenders. So, as always, may the best team win!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Big match was last night.....shocking 1-1

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 am

That means we've got to win against ManU, Chelsea and Liverpool.
What a season for injuries though. We get Nasri and Bendtner back and lose Vermaelen and Eduardo! I'm hoping Vermaelen's injury isn't serious or we're in trouble. Still, problems presented offer solutions to be achieved, eh?
Campbell played well enough, Gallas was very good, as was Cesc. The rest worked hard and if luck had been on our side we'd have had two goals when first Cesc and then Rosicky beat the keeper only to hit the woodwork. Still, a point away from home, now for the other nine points to secure our top spot - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:52 am

jpr60 wrote:That means we've got to win against ManU, Chelsea and Liverpool.
What a season for injuries though. We get Nasri and Bendtner back and lose Vermaelen and Eduardo! I'm hoping Vermaelen's injury isn't serious or we're in trouble. Still, problems presented offer solutions to be achieved, eh?
Campbell played well enough, Gallas was very good, as was Cesc. The rest worked hard and if luck had been on our side we'd have had two goals when first Cesc and then Rosicky beat the keeper only to hit the woodwork. Still, a point away from home, now for the other nine points to secure our top spot - come on Arsenal!

You're in trouble he's broken his leg fouling Heskey.At least you've got Campbell as 'back up' Leatherman
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

You're in trouble he's broken his leg fouling Heskey.At least you've got Campbell as 'back up' Leatherman

Heskey? What a crap player he is. Should have been a fecking wrestler. Tosspot

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

And they criticise our manager for being a whinger........if he'd have whinged on a bit more the ref would have shown him a red card, instead of which he told him 'Enough' and 'Go away'.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 pm

I wouldnt call Wenger a whinger at all jpr, I'd just say he was like Mark.

He talks a lot of shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

And they criticise our manager for being a whinger........if he'd have whinged on a bit more the ref would have shown him a red card, instead of which he told him 'Enough' and 'Go away'.

One of teh greatest things about being a fan of a club is the sheer hypocriscy of it all.How an Arsenal fan can complain about whinging players is beyond me.Fabregas,henry,Viera,Adams,Keown, i could name more Tosspot
Anyway on teh bright side it was on SSN earlier that Vermaelen hasn't bust his leg after all
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Yeah but Heskey is shit, isn't he? Tosspot

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

One of teh greatest things about being a fan of a club is the sheer hypocriscy of it all.How an Arsenal fan can complain about whinging players is beyond me.Fabregas,henry,Viera,Adams,Keown, i could name more Tosspot
Anyway on teh bright side it was on SSN earlier that Vermaelen hasn't bust his leg after all

Most of the players mentioned there were captains of the team and therefore entitled to question decisions, seek explanations or talk on behalf of a team-mate or the club. You'd call that whinging? Oh - I very much doubt that Martin Keown ever 'whinged' in his life, he's a man of action.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

jak wrote:Yeah but Heskey is shit, isn't he? Tosspot

He is the best at what he does Jak.You find me another international striker who can miss as many chances as him and still get picked as first choice.Well go on then smart arse
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Most of the players mentioned there were captains of the team and therefore entitled to question decisions, seek explanations or talk on behalf of a team-mate or the club. You'd call that whinging? Oh - I very much doubt that Martin Keown ever 'whinged' in his life, he's a man of action.

Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

He is the best at what he does Jak.You find me another international striker who can miss as many chances as him and still get picked as first choice.Well go on then smart arse

Luka Toni?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Errr......erm.........umm.......... Mad Mad

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Luka Toni?

Luca Toni was a very good finisher untill a few years back..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 am

jpr60 wrote:It's the start of our win-or-lose/make-or-break period. Beating Villa, ManU, Liverpool & Chelsea on the trot will confirm, for me at least, that we're the dogs. Perhaps gaining 10 points out of a possible 12 would probably be enough but hey, let's go the whole hog and show'em who's The Daddy eh?
Whatever Arsene has up his sleeve will be revealed in the next couple of weeks. I think we're ready, so come on Arsenal!

Point 1:
Violin Whistle

Point 2: Nothing apart from his arm scratch
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum