JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three wins in a row?

5 posters

Go down

Three wins in a row? Empty Three wins in a row?

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Would be nice, starting on Sunday with ManU who, I well remember somehow managed to beat us at Old Trafford. We owe them so let's get the job done.
Vermaelen may miss the match, although his leg's not broken (thankyou Lord) - which might see Sol Campbell in place. We've got Song and Eboue back, but not Diaby yet, so at least our formation will look a little more substantial i.e. four at the back, a defensive midfielder and a striker plus the usual supporting acts. We can do this - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Three wins in a row? Empty Re: Three wins in a row?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Can you really see Campbell coping against Rooney and then Drogba? I'd like Arsenal to win the title, but I fear these 3 games will put you out of the race.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Can you really see Campbell coping against Rooney and then Drogba? I'd like Arsenal to win the title, but I fear these 3 games will put you out of the race.

Obviously I'm hoping that Vermaelen will make it for the games. Gallas has been playing well of late, including last night even after Campbell came on so it wouldn't just be Campbell alone coping with the likes of Rooney. Rooney's on fire at the moment so we'll just have to douse the flame a little - he did nowt but go down for the 'pen' in the first game against us - and Drogba? Well, I'm looking for a performance against Chelsea this time around. We dropped our heads in the first match and gave the game away. For a good while in that game Drogba was usually to be seen moaning, complaining and/or sitting on his arse waiting for free kicks that weren't applicable. More of that I can certainly put up with and whether it's Vermaelen, Gallas or Campbell upsetting him I don't really mind!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Its all about Chelsea. I don't think Arsenal or Man U are good enough to keep up with them.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm

villainies wrote:Its all about Chelsea. I don't think Arsenal or Man U are good enough to keep up with them.

Well that's the challenge, isn't it? I trust we'll be up to it but you may well be right........let's wait and see.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Can you really see Campbell coping against Rooney and then Drogba? I'd like Arsenal to win the title, but I fear these 3 games will put you out of the race.

Obviously I'm hoping that Vermaelen will make it for the games. Gallas has been playing well of late, including last night even after Campbell came on so it wouldn't just be Campbell alone coping with the likes of Rooney. Rooney's on fire at the moment so we'll just have to douse the flame a little - he did nowt but go down for the 'pen' in the first game against us - and Drogba? Well, I'm looking for a performance against Chelsea this time around. We dropped our heads in the first match and gave the game away. For a good while in that game Drogba was usually to be seen moaning, complaining and/or sitting on his arse waiting for free kicks that weren't applicable. More of that I can certainly put up with and whether it's Vermaelen, Gallas or Campbell upsetting him I don't really mind!

I've got to say that Campbell did VERY well against Villa.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm

I agree with you Jak, I was very surprised at the performance of Campbell.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I agree with you Jak, I was very surprised at the performance of Campbell.

Are you just sucking everyone off on these boards today Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down