JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Draw..

+3
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
MrMagoo
ADRIAN_1976
7 posters

Go down

Euro Draw.. Empty Euro Draw..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

We're through cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Euro Draw.. Empty Re: Euro Draw..

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 pm

I wouldn't write off Bulgaria and Montenegro if I were you. Those two away games are going to be very difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Full Draw:

GROUP A: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Germany
GROUP B: Andorra, Armenia, Macedonia, Republic of Ireland, Slovakia, Russia
GROUP C: Faroes, Estonia, Slovenia, NORTHERN IRELAND, Serbia, Italy
GROUP D: Luxembourg, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Romania, France
GROUP E: San Marino, Moldova, Hungary, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands
GROUP F: Malta, Georgia, Latvia, Israel, Greece, Croatia
GROUP G: Montenegro,WALES, Bulgaria, Switzerland, ENGLAND
GROUP H: Iceland, Cyprus, Norway, Denmark, Portugal
GROUP I: Liechtenstein, Lithuania, SCOTLAND, Czech Republic, Spain
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I wouldn't write off Bulgaria and Montenegro if I were you. Those two away games are going to be very difficult.

Montenegro and shit.. the best players all play for serbia mainly.. Bulgaria are a half decent team who might give us a game.. but with that 'Didthering Mug Very Happy ' Capello incharge we will qualify with easy Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I wouldn't write off Bulgaria and Montenegro if I were you. Those two away games are going to be very difficult.

Montenegro and shit.. the best players all play for serbia mainly.. Bulgaria are a half decent team who might give us a game.. but with that 'Didthering Mug Very Happy ' Capello incharge we will qualify with easy Wink

Montenegro have got a very strong strike force. Vuckevic, Vucinic, and Jovetic are all playing at Champions League clubs and all quite prolific in their leagues.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Montenegro have got a very strong strike force. Vuckevic, Vucinic, and Jovetic are all playing at Champions League clubs and all quite prolific in their leagues.

from my experience on FM09 I agree with Jesus.

Bulgaria are shit though

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Shame there defence and midfield are all playing for Europa cup no hopers Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Shame there defence and midfield are all playing for Europa cup no hopers Very Happy

You could say the same for a lot of Eastern European teams, look at Ukraine for example.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

You could say the same for a lot of Eastern European teams, look at Ukraine for example.

Stop arguing the toss all the time Basketball

If we dont beat the likes of Bulgaria and Montenegro you'll be the first on here moaning away Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

If we dont beat the likes of Bulgaria and Montenegro you'll be the first on here moaning away Very Happy

Oh I definitely think we'll beat them, but it isn't an easy group by any means. Switzerland and Wales will be gimmes though.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Oh I definitely think we'll beat them, but it isn't an easy group by any means. Switzerland and Wales will be gimmes though.

I think the Wales games might be tricky.. it will be there World and European Championship Cup finals Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I think the Wales games might be tricky.. it will be there World and European Championship Cup finals Laughing

Chances are I'll be at Cardiff Uni when those games are played. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

I thought you were going to York?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:00 pm

York have offered me a place doing Historical Archaeology instead of just History so I've turned them down. Never thought I'd be doing that.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Do they have facebook in Taffy land
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I thought you were going to York?

scratch scratch

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Back on topic...

we are in a group of 5 so have to win it... second place will mean play offs...

Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 am

We've got a World Cup to win before we can focus on Euro qualifiers.
Euro Draw.. Icon_rolleyes
One thing at a time, please.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 am

Bedshammer wrote:We've got a World Cup to win before we can focus on Euro qualifiers.

Thats what I like about you.... blind optimism.... Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:We've got a World Cup to win before we can focus on Euro qualifiers.

Thats what I like about you.... blind optimism.... Euro Draw.. Icon_biggrin Euro Draw.. Icon_biggrin

And there was me thinking it was my nice arse personality.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Thats what I like about you.... blind optimism.... Euro Draw.. Icon_biggrin Euro Draw.. Icon_biggrin

Those too... Big Hug
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Those too... Euro Draw.. 686945

Euro Draw.. Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum