JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Times team of the season thus far

2 posters

Go down

Times team of the season thus far Empty Times team of the season thus far

Post  Finn Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Times team of the season thus far Empty Re: Times team of the season thus far

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:30 pm

scratch An i reading that right Finn

Quote: leaving foreigners such as Didier Drogba and Richard Dunne, Richard Dunne isn't a foreigner ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Thew guy must have been pist when he picked that team.

I would go

Given
Fcek knows Dunne Vermehlan Cole
Lennon Fabregas Milner Bellamy
Rooney Drogba
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Thew guy must have been pist when he picked that team.

I would go

Given
Fcek knows Dunne Vermehlan Cole
Lennon Fabregas Milner Bellamy
Rooney Drogba

Agree with that, to call Dunne a foreigner is crazy and nit picking quite honestly, how can he even suggest Rooney wouldn't be automatic choice Shocked

...............................Friedal
Cuellor/Young..........Dunne.........Vermahlan..........Cole/Warnock

Ash Young.........Fabregas...........Milner...............Bellamy

.......................Rooney..............Drogba......................

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Mal, with that team, you must almost be as pist as the bloke who wrote the original post Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Mal, with that team, you must almost be as pist as the bloke who wrote the original post Very Happy

Yeah - he obviously thinks Agbonlahor is foreign

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Mal, with that team, you must almost be as pist as the bloke who wrote the original post Very Happy

I think my choice is sound, based on the fact that Defence: I think Friedal has been brilliant, I could actually make a good case for picking an entire Villa back 4 as we have conceded fewer goals than anybody else. The only reason i haven't done that is the fact we have still lost or drawn games on balance.

Midfield, 2 wide players that can swap positions, Ash is making his mark IMO, he's no longer just the player trying mazey little runs, he's getting back and doing a lot of work covering Warnock, as the bloke said on Sky when he was comparing Warnock with Bridge for the England space, saying Warnock has a very good player in front of him to cover....Thats Ash Young.. Fabregas and Milner in the centre has to be excellent.

Rooney and Drogba need i say more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Lionheart wrote:

Still think Gabby is class, for me though he's playing a different role this season and as a concequence he's not scoring enough, therefore Capello will not pick him for South Africa.

He needs to start taking his chances, he's up against Defoe and Rooney as standard, they are like goal machines at the moment, then Capello will fill the other positions with Crouch and Heskey to offer something differant in attack and maybe 1 other as cover, it won't be Gabby.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Still think Gabby is class, for me though he's playing a different role this season and as a concequence he's not scoring enough, therefore Capello will not pick him for South Africa.

He needs to start taking his chances, he's up against Defoe and Rooney as standard, they are like goal machines at the moment, then Capello will fill the other positions with Crouch and Heskey to offer something differant in attack and maybe 1 other as cover, it won't be Gabby.

He is a far better player than last season IMO, far stronger, but still his touch is not international standard, actually at times it aint pub leagie standard Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

He is a far better player than last season IMO, far stronger, but still his touch is not international standard, actually at times it aint pub leagie standard Wink

Lik yur spellink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Still think Gabby is class, for me though he's playing a different role this season and as a consequence he's not scoring enough, therefore Capello will not pick him for South Africa.

He needs to start taking his chances, he's up against Defoe and Rooney as standard, they are like goal machines at the moment, then Capello will fill the other positions with Crouch and Heskey to offer something different in attack and maybe 1 other as cover, it won't be Gabby.

This is just my opinion, but i wouldn't mind betting its MON's also, otherwise he wouldn't play him as often has he does.....With Gabby you have to get all the coaching manuals and the what a striker should do books and chuck the lot in the bin, then start from there.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Still think Gabby is class, for me though he's playing a different role this season and as a consequence he's not scoring enough, therefore Capello will not pick him for South Africa.

He needs to start taking his chances, he's up against Defoe and Rooney as standard, they are like goal machines at the moment, then Capello will fill the other positions with Crouch and Heskey to offer something different in attack and maybe 1 other as cover, it won't be Gabby.

This is just my opinion, but i wouldn't mind betting its MON's also, otherwise he wouldn't play him as often has he does.....With Gabby you have to get all the coaching manuals and the what a striker should do books and chuck the lot in the bin, then start from there.

They do have pictures in those manuals though Mal
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:49 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

They do have pictures in those manuals though Mal

Clap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum