JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST...

4 posters

Go down

LOST... Empty LOST...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm

The final series has started now..

Does anyone else still watch it?

Also Heroes.. getting worse by the series!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

LOST... Empty Re: LOST...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:The final series has started now..

Adrian: I watched the first 6 or so episodes..............................that was it for me, I should point out i have this attention deficit where TV is concerned, for me a TV series should run for maybe 10 episodes and finish or come back next year, this business with soaps that clearly have become philanthropic institutes for the acting fraternity whereby an actor goes out and because he can't get reguler employment comes back in X amount of years later is pathetic and as with Lost was very good for the first series, that was it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:The final series has started now..

Lost is still the tits but I agree Heroes is now shit. I've given up on it.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Heroes i do still watch but its just seems to be living off its first series.. after the first two series the story line has no relevence to the past anymore!

Lost was brilliant for the first two series and has done well to keep the story line going but most of the major questions about the island, the black smoke, polar bear, jacob, pushing the button and can they ever get home etc have been answered without too much fuss.. so the last few episodes have a lot to live upto..

Lets hope Micheal's sons powers and Aaron being an evil child are explained too and the ending lives up to the series!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Good series so far Ades. Lovin it.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu May 27, 2010 8:22 am

Did anyone watch the final episode of LOST on Monday? I kind of felt let down by it. All the build up then........ it just turns out that everyone dies at some stage so they all got together ??
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu May 27, 2010 8:28 am

AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:Did anyone watch the final episode of LOST on Monday? I kind of felt let down by it. All the build up then........ it just turns out that everyone dies at some stage so they all got together ??

Sounds like the end of Ashes to Ashes.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 am

Bedshammer wrote:
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:Did anyone watch the final episode of LOST on Monday? I kind of felt let down by it. All the build up then........ it just turns out that everyone dies at some stage so they all got together ??

Sounds like the end of Ashes to Ashes.....

the ending or being let down?
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu May 27, 2010 8:46 am

The ending, but it wasn't a let down. I really enjoyed it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu May 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Well that was the flashsideways explained.. the reality was that Jack killed the blackmonster and dies on the island.. i guess the mystery of why the island is special isnt explained..

i think they went for an emotional ending showing that everyone on the island eventually dies and they meet up togetehr before going to heaven..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Fri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Well that was the flashsideways explained.. the reality was that Jack killed the blackmonster and dies on the island.. i guess the mystery of why the island is special isnt explained..

i think they went for an emotional ending showing that everyone on the island eventually dies and they meet up togetehr before going to heaven..

Yeah thats what I came up with but the only person missing was the black guy & the guy with the beard playing the piano in the band?
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm

No Charlie was there.. Micheal and his son Walt wernt there but that maybe expalained because they werent ready to leave.. Just like Ben didnt go in the church..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Great ending. I like the unanswered questions of what happened to the island with Hurley in charge and how they got off the island (if they did) and what happened to the others that did get off. The final scene with Jack passing away on the spot where he woke up was great too. Good stuff, I'll miss it.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Yes it was good.. i gues they went for the emotional ending rather then a spectaculor one.. the flash sideways were explained well.. i thought they might have come out with somethign a bit more controversial..

We didnt get the answer for how the island came to be etc and nothing about Micheal..Walt and Aaron being an evil child..

Desmond was brilliant in the final series..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum