JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooney 19 goals in 19 games

2 posters

Go down

Rooney 19 goals in 19 games Empty Rooney 19 goals in 19 games

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

I was at all of the England games here in Euro 2004 - and I don´t think I´ve ever seen a young player look so brilliant as Rooney did - his run against France that lead to the penalty that Beckhham had saved was unreal

Ronaldo leaving Man U has allowed him the space to dominate their game - could well be our first World Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Rooney 19 goals in 19 games Empty Re: Rooney 19 goals in 19 games

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Lionheart wrote:I was at all of the England games here in Euro 2004 - and I don´t think I´ve ever seen a young player look so brilliant as Rooney did - his run against France that lead to the penalty that Beckhham had saved was unreal

Ronaldo leaving Man U has allowed him the space to dominate their game - could well be our first World Player of the Year

No question Rooney is and hope he is that good in SA.

My problem with Rooney is temperament, he's a player that likes is own way, and when he don't get it he gets nasty, come the heat of combat against world class defenders in South Africa my concern is just that, he gets frozen out, hope I'm wrong.Hope I'm right on Sunday and if i was MON that's precisely what i would be telling his marker, knock him about, make life difficult, try to take him out the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 pm

We desperately need Rooney to be fit for the World Cup. I think he's a fantastic player and I really get annoyed at the bad press he gets.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Bedshammer wrote:We desperately need Rooney to be fit for the World Cup. I think he's a fantastic player and I really get annoyed at the bad press he gets.

I think thats spot on beds.

The media need to be restrained or something.

Also i really don't like the momentum that's getting behind the selection of some of the players, particularly strikers and i object to watching experienced ex players like Shearer and Sheringham making complete rubbish statements.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Bedshammer wrote:We desperately need Rooney to be fit for the World Cup. I think he's a fantastic player and I really get annoyed at the bad press he gets.

Yeah but he is a pikey. Moon

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum