JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match of the day

+2
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
6 posters

Go down

Match of the day Empty Match of the day

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Insisted to the missus that she switch it over, bollocks to that pile of piss. Watching David Bowie lets dance now, 80's disco. Fceking fuming with that pile of shite.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Match of the day Empty Re: Match of the day

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 pm

I always wacth Villa even when we have taken a pasting..

Dont think its sunk in yet.. that we actually conceeded SEVEN Mad

How could we have been unbeaten all year and have the best defensive record and yet take such a pasting!!!! Even Spuds have a better defensive record then us now!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Good watch tonight Lutes Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 am

Bah, they didn't even show Delfouneso pick up the ball in our half, go past 4 Chelsea players like they weren't even there, into the box, only for his shot to be blocked by a good tackle from Terry.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:09 am

Finn wrote:Good watch tonight Lutes Very Happy
Slap Fight
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 am

oh come on people its not that bad is it? lose 2-1 lose 7-1 whats the difference, our goal difference was to shit to matter anyway.you have to stop caring at 4-1 and look at the bright sides;

Lampard is my captain in my dream team that will rake me in nearly 60 points from him alone cheers
We needed a good kick up the arse, and now I wont have to listen to MON say how we are still unbeaten this year after shit draws cheers
We have lured them into a false sense of security for the semi-final cheers

See its all good

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:oh come on people its not that bad is it? lose 2-1 lose 7-1 whats the difference, our goal difference was to shit to matter anyway.you have to stop caring at 4-1 and look at the bright sides;

Lampard is my captain in my dream team that will rake me in nearly 60 points from him alone cheers
We needed a good kick up the arse, and now I wont have to listen to MON say how we are still unbeaten this year after shit draws cheers
We have lured them into a false sense of security for the semi-final cheers

See its all good

Mad Mad

I made Torres captain thinking we would take care off lampard Sad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 am

I have Warnock, Dunne and Friedel in my team, took Lampard out 2 weeks ago, so I am fceking well happy Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

AVFC, was it a disgrace, am trying to think of the worst I have seen, 5-0 at home to Forest and 6-2 to Woodcock inspired Arsenal at VP also. Am sure we lost 6-0 away to someone before someone, Turner? got sacked. Was that Forest again Lion?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am

to be honest i thought we was playing well right up until 4-1 the performance didnt warrent the score line, then we fell apart a bit but at 5-1 we was playing some nice stuff through midfield and had a small spell of pressure on Chelsea's goal, the moment chelsea came forward though they just seemed to walk through us, not the worst display ive ever seen from us but certainly the worst score line.

Like I said who cares, put it behind us straight away and concentrate on the next game.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:to be honest i thought we was playing well right up until 4-1 the performance didnt warrent the score line, then we fell apart a bit but at 5-1 we was playing some nice stuff through midfield and had a small spell of pressure on Chelsea's goal, the moment chelsea came forward though they just seemed to walk through us, not the worst display ive ever seen from us but certainly the worst score line.

Like I said who cares, put it behind us straight away and concentrate on the next game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:I have Warnock, Dunne and Friedel in my team, took Lampard out 2 weeks ago, so I am fceking well happy Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

AVFC, was it a disgrace, am trying to think of the worst I have seen, 5-0 at home to Forest and 6-2 to Woodcock inspired Arsenal at VP also. Am sure we lost 6-0 away to someone before someone, Turner? got sacked. Was that Forest again Lion?

Sure was - I was there - I remember that on the same day - Villa reserves got done 0-7 at VP by Man U!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum